Anyone due end of July?

July 31st! (lots of us...November 5th was obviously the night for fireworks!)

Team yellow...although going to have one more try to see the bits of my uncooperative baby in a 4d scan in the next few weeks.

Baby number two, I have a 16 month old feisty little madam.

Hoping for another waterbirth with no drugs like number 1, repeat performance please!

Stopping work at the beginning of June, really early this time for employment/contract reasons.

Blooming in this pregnancy, much easier overall, although seem to be having a baby rocky, they kick and punch so much harder than willow!

Xxx

I am due on the 27th also by FF but by ob he says 28th I go by the 27th though. This is my first and its a boy. Started ttc Feb 2011 (had a d&c that month b/c of a surprise pregnancy that turned out to be a blighted ovum:cry:) that finally got dh on the baby train I had been on it for a while:haha:. Went through 3 more mc's the 3 rd was a twin/triplet pregnancy. Dx w/ partial septate uterus Dec 2011 had that resected same month started trying again May 2012 had another mc July probably b/c of late implantation and got another bfp Nov a few days before my b-day:happydance: however was being monitored for cervical shortening b/c of the birth defect of the septate uterus and had to have an emergency stitch put in at 23 wks and here I am so far so good. I know he is my rainbow baby however I have a feeling I won't make it to term but if i can make it past 34 wks I will be happy.

I'm due July 26th, just got diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and high blood pressure :cry: It's another boy!! Which make #4 for me, I am excited but scared at the same time, never had complications with any of my other kids so this is a different ball game for me.

I am due on the 27th also by FF but by ob he says 28th I go by the 27th though. This is my first and its a boy. Started ttc Feb 2011 (had a d&c that month b/c of a surprise pregnancy that turned out to be a blighted ovum:cry:) that finally got dh on the baby train I had been on it for a while:haha:. Went through 3 more mc's the 3 rd was a twin/triplet pregnancy. Dx w/ partial septate uterus Dec 2011 had that resected same month started trying again May 2012 had another mc July probably b/c of late implantation and got another bfp Nov a few days before my b-day:happydance: however was being monitored for cervical shortening b/c of the birth defect of the septate uterus and had to have an emergency stitch put in at 23 wks and here I am so far so good. I know he is my rainbow baby however I have a feeling I won't make it to term but if i can make it past 34 wks I will be happy.

Hey monro84,
Nice to hear from you again. We have too much in common. I turned 28 on 13th Nov. BFP was a nice bday present. Had blighted ovum Feb/Mar2012. Due 25th July, team blue. I too have a septum. It hasn't caused many issues; just some light bleeding so far.
Yay for rainbow babies :happydance:

Hi all! I am due July 17th or July 20th (depending on who you ask, haha). This is my first, a boy, and he will be born here in Mexico rather than at "home" in the UK.

A very exciting but nerve-wracking time, so it's great to have these boards and all you lovely ladies to lean on.

Wishing you all healthy, happy continuations of your pregnancies!

I'm due on the 31st of July with a girl. We have a one year old little boy and I can't wait to see how he reacts to being a big brother! My son was due on February 29th last year, but was born on March 5th. I was induced with him and hope to avoid another induction this time around. I think it would be hilarious if this one came on August 5th, so both our kids would have been due on the last day of the month but born on the 5th. I'd be just as happy to have her show up on time too!

19th of July due date here too.. it is a girl for us :) Can't wait, time seems to go so slow these days!

July couldn't come soon enough! So ready to be in the post-partum phase, and holding my little boy! <3

Hey monro84,
Nice to hear from you again. We have too much in common. I turned 28 on 13th Nov. BFP was a nice bday present. Had blighted ovum Feb/Mar2012. Due 25th July, team blue. I too have a septum. It hasn't caused many issues; just some light bleeding so far.
Yay for rainbow babies :happydance:

Scorpio good to hear from you again also. wow we do have alot in common. You still have an intact septum. That is amazing you have made it this far with no problems congrats on that. Did you get cervical cks for IC? Hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful.:flower:

Monro84: I have a partial septum and I never had checks for IC (would have done so if I knew you could check these things).
Had a scan yesterday and everything is looking good. Septum is up high and baby is moving/growing fine. Hope that baby is not in breach position in a few weeks :)

Monro84: I have a partial septum and I never had checks for IC (would have done so if I knew you could check these things).
Had a scan yesterday and everything is looking good. Septum is up high and baby is moving/growing fine. Hope that baby is not in breach position in a few weeks :)

Wow thats great you were very lucky. Yeah I have heard that it can be hard to turn with a septum but then again I have also heard it can happen all the way up til a day before you go into labor. GL:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->