Anyone due end of July?

Hi, I'm due July 24th and I'm team pink with our first baby. I have PCOS also and we conceived on the 3rd try. :happydance:

Nice to meet all you ladies. Lots of us due around the same time! :)

Congrats everyone.

#1 is due July 25 Team Blue :)

I'm also in the process of moving house. Already have the keys but DH is doing some renovations before we officially move our things in from storage. I'm at my parents place until then.

Finishing work up on June 14.
Are any of you ladies in the process of organising a nursery or baby shower?
Not long now; how exciting :happydance:

Hi I'm due 31st July with my first and am team yellow. Finishing work on the 5th July so I can use up my holiday.

I have been lucky and had an nice pregnancy so far, (fingers crossed it continues to the end). Will be nice to sit out the last tri with so many people due around the same time x

Congrats everyone!!

Im due the 30th July, expecting a little girl!

Its our first baby, im sooooo excited!

xxx

Hi I am due 29th July with another boy, hoping not to go over due, was 2wks late with my son x I am in Scotland

Due July 22nd with our 2nd child. Had a boy the first time, now this time we are team PINK :)

Hello!

Due July 21 with my second - we are having another little boy! Over the moon that we will have two little boys 19 months apart. DS1 loves other kids and will appreciate having a little buddy around (maybe not at first....but he will soon after)

My pregnancy has been quite similar to my first for the most part. Less vomitting in first tri, less up-front weight gain (gained most of my weight with DS1 in first and second tri). I'm eating better and DS1 makes sure I get good exercise in every day.

My mat leave starts on July 10 and I will be off for 14 months.

Hi! I'm due July 31 with a second little girl! :) may possibly be getting induced early due to distance from hospital and speed of first delivery lol DD1 will be 2 months shy of her second birthday

Anyone else getting lots of lady area pressure, ?

Hi all, I am 32 and pregnant with baby number 4, I am due on the 24th of july, but having a c-section at 39 weeks due to having a few before. I also have pcos and was told I would never conceive due to lack of periods. I had a mmc last year, so praying this bubba is ok and I cant wait to meet her.

Congrats everyone.

#1 is due July 25 Team Blue :)

I'm also in the process of moving house. Already have the keys but DH is doing some renovations before we officially move our things in from storage. I'm at my parents place until then.

Finishing work up on June 14.
Are any of you ladies in the process of organising a nursery or baby shower?
Not long now; how exciting :happydance:

We are Just doing the nursery we have painted the room and put cot up so far, I have ordered a wall sticker and some pictures. Also started looking at the clothes i have been given. I think my sister may do a baby shower for me but I'm leaving that up to her. Its not a huge thing around here. xx

Great to see so many replies, and I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts.

Congratulations and I wish everyone the best in the next coming months :)

Blessful - I'm not getting much noticable pressure. My buttocks seem to ache at times, lol. I've also noticed I keep getting mild period cramps quite low. They don't last long at all and are not very frequent (or no particular pattern). Anyone else experiencing this?

Sorry TMI!!
I have also had loose bowels for the last couple of months. But, they can be quite crampy at times. Anyone, experiencing the same thing??

xxx

Great to see so many replies, and I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts.

Congratulations and I wish everyone the best in the next coming months :)

Blessful - I'm not getting much noticable pressure. My buttocks seem to ache at times, lol. I've also noticed I keep getting mild period cramps quite low. They don't last long at all and are not very frequent (or no particular pattern). Anyone else experiencing this?

Sorry TMI!!
I have also had loose bowels for the last couple of months. But, they can be quite crampy at times. Anyone, experiencing the same thing??

xxx

I had diarrhea on Saturday (day after glucose test). It started to ease on Sun and then come Mon I had loose movements. But it seems to have disappeared over the past two days.
I found that I got loose bowels everytime I entered a new trimester. Must be due to hormones??

I've been avoiding fruit juice drinks as I found that made things worse.

My due date is July 26th, but am having a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks due to a bilobate placenta. I am having my first baby girl and cannot wait to meet her! I am scared but really looking forward to being a mom.

No, no pressure yet, but I never really got it with my DD yet. He is head down though!

Only difference this time is lots of rib kicking, my DD never touched my ribs!

Hi everyone im 27 weeks and 2 days due july 30th first baby. i had sickness bad for 6 months and now im just achy n tired. Bump is getting big. Cant wait to meet little baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->