• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due february 2013?

jades91

Reaction score
Hi everyone! i'm 17weeks today my due date is february 11th. is anyone the same or anyone else due in feb? Would love to share journeys and advice with everyone!xx
ps im so new to this and im quite confused ! lol xxx

Hiya I'm due 3rd feb... How u feeling.. I'm not feeling preggy at all at the mo!!

Hiya, im also due feb 11th. Just starting to come round after feeling like rubbish for 3 and months.

oh wow so exciting! I'm feeling ok at the moment, i dont feel very pregnant either! im not reallyy showing yet is anyone else? How are you feeling? xx

I'm due 21st. I don't feel pregnant either... Except for damn water infections x

Hiya I'm due 3rd feb... How u feeling.. I'm not feeling preggy at all at the mo!!

Im due on the 3rd aswel.. im feeling quite the opposite tho i feel as if im about 9 months already lol. is this your 1st?

Hi ladies, I am due 16th Feb.. This is no3 for us... We have one of each already.... This is a really strange pregnancy as I have had no symptoms what so ever... Totally different from my other two as I had all of the pregnancy symptoms you could possibly thing of with them...

We find out on the 3rd Oct what we are having.... We are keeping our fingers crossed for a little girl.....

How is everyone else getting on? Does anyone know what they are having yet? xxx

im with millybert, i am deffo showing. staring to feel little movements too. has anyone else found out what they are having? we are team pink :)

Hi I'm due the 18th and find out the gender this friday, really hoping to be team pink this time x

I find out 18th of september what I'm having I can't wait to find out! Iv had an easy pregnancy so far, and this is my first so I don't have anything to compare it too! You know what they say with an easy pregnancy comes a difficult birth! Yikes!! X

Hi everyone! i'm 17weeks today my due date is february 11th. is anyone the same or anyone else due in feb? Would love to share journeys and advice with everyone!xx
ps im so new to this and im quite confused ! lol xxx

I'm due on the 10th :happydance:

I'm due to have my second baby 19th Feb .... got my 20 week scan 3rd October

I'm due 21st Feb with surprise baby no 4, wasn't planning on any more lol. I am having a gender scan this Friday xx

Hi, Im Due 13th Feb With Baby No 2, We Have Our 20week Scan on The 27th Of This Month :) x

February 8th (according to dr...Feb. 11th according to me) hehe

I'm due on the 6th Feb, I am huge already! My scan is on the 14th so not too much longer to go!

Aw wow! This is my first baby so I'm new to it all, I'm 21 and still live at home! Me and my OH are looking for a place together hope to be moved in for xmas ! That gives us just under 2months to settle in before our baby arrives!! So much to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->