• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due february 2013?

I due Feb 9th according to scans (Feb 11th due to me based on OV). I'm starting to feel pregnant, but mostly because I can feel the baby moving off and on all through the day. I've got my 20 week scan on the 28th and I can't wait to find out the gender! This is baby #2 for me, so I've definitely got a bigger bump this time around, but everyone tells me I'm still small.

I'm due on Feb 26 and this is my first. I'm already starting to feel huge! lol

hi girls im due on the 7th of feb :) 2nd baby :) still not showing yet anybody else?? Completely diff pregnancy this time, have bene having a real hard time due to infections and group b strep etc... but cant wait to meet lil one... 20 week scan on the 24th! Cant wait :) x

hi im due February 15th with my 3rd hope to find gender soon

Hiya I'm due 3rd feb... How u feeling.. I'm not feeling preggy at all at the mo!!

Im due on the 3rd aswel.. im feeling quite the opposite tho i feel as if im about 9 months already lol. is this your 1st?

Oh nO it's my 3rd lol.. I did feel really sick and extremely tired, but not pregnant if that makes sense...
How u feeling?? Is this ur first?? When's ur 20 week scan??

Yep me! I'm due Feb 24th! Will be all new to me having a winter baby as my first was a summer baby!

im due Feb 24.

i have been feeling so angry and grumpy all the time that i dont feel good. coz i keep it all inside me.

i started throwing up after week 12 :growlmad:

threw up today. usually it is like this, around 1400 i get a headache, then i hardly make it home from work then i have to throw up.

i gained 2 lbs. i feel that i look fat! im very vain in this pregnancy and bought clothes last weekend as i feel that my old ones look like shit. they just make me look more fat. i want clothes with a line under the boobies, and tight around the tummy so that i look pregnant and not fat.

i dont know, im just annoyed, feel bad, cant think at work, feel lazy, feel crazy, picky eating.... cant eat chocolates anymore. but that is like coffee to me i think that is the reason why i hit bottom around 1400... i need sugar. but dont want chocolate.... :growlmad:

oh and my two year old constantly likes to whine now about everything... im not doing good... last pregnancy was so easy. i think this oneis tough.

im gonna stop now im just posting negative things.... so sorry just had a real bad day.

I'm due Feb. 7th with my first after a missed miscarriage in January.
Not really feeling pregnant yet either but everything is great so far!

And We are staying team yellow.... anyone else?

I'm due Feb. 7th with my first after a missed miscarriage in January.
Not really feeling pregnant yet either but everything is great so far!

And We are staying team yellow.... anyone else?

was team yellow with my son :thumbup: was nice surprise

I'm due Feb 5th and we are Team Yellow :) Got scan on 18th Sept and can't wait to see our baby again! Not had any horrible symptoms until recently when I have been getting really bad headaches, hopefully they will go soon though. Still so over the moon to be pregnant :) xx

hey ladies,
i'm due feb. 6th.
wish i was strong enough to resist the urge to know gender but i can't join team yellow. lol
hope all is well with everyone. and i would love to be part of this bump buddy group:)

I'd love a bump buddy. I'm due 16th feb with my first x

Found out last friday that I'm team pink :happydance: and Alyssa will be delivered early because of GD :cry:

aw february babies :) id love a bump buddy if anyone wants one too hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->