Anyone due in November?

whatwillbex

Reaction score
Hiya,

Im looking for bump buddies. Its my first and im due on the 8th November. Anyone else due around this time? :flower:

Congrats to you hun, wow look at your ticker! let us now how you get on do you know the sex? :happydance:

were having a little girl :)

time has dragged sooooo much though! but i have been off work more than i was there due to hypermesis an spd :(

gettin loads of braxton hicks so hoping that means i wont go overdue an shes run out of room lol 8lbs was the estimated weight last week (inset shocked face here)

Aaww you on team pink. I have a feeling a may be team pink but then again the predictor says boy. Do I go for gut feeling or a chart hmmmm lol who knows until I give birth.

Thank you for reassurring me that time go's quick:haha:
Ive red about hypermesis, poor you! I thought I had it as I was sick 3 times a day lol thats nothing compared to what you have probably been going through! Have you had to go to hospital with it?

I would love to trade places Im at the start and your nearly at the finish.
Have you had fun decided on a name. Thats all we ever do, if we meet someone and like there name we give each other the look lol:wacko:

Aaww you on team pink. I have a feeling a may be team pink but then again the predictor says boy. Do I go for gut feeling or a chart hmmmm lol who knows until I give birth.

Thank you for reassurring me that time go's quick:haha:
Ive red about hypermesis, poor you! I thought I had it as I was sick 3 times a day lol thats nothing compared to what you have probably been going through! Have you had to go to hospital with it?

I would love to trade places Im at the start and your nearly at the finish.
Have you had fun decided on a name. Thats all we ever do, if we meet someone and like there name we give each other the look lol:wacko:

i thought it was a boy and charts said boy and girl lol but i knew it would be a girl as first babys in our family always are lol

i didnt end up in hospital no it was close but i went to the dos and had tablets, i lost 2 stone though so have only put half a stone on this pregnancy so far! most people i know say time does fly i think its just cus iv had nothing to do, im a big gamer but my hands are swole so that hurts too lol but wouldnt not be pregnant for anything....

we do that with names, we have a short list and will see what suits her best when she is born

We have had all boy born in the family so far, so every ones convinced im having a girl. Not sure how they worked it out but.. hey I will go with it :))

I agree you probably wont settle on a name untill you see there face. Have you gone for traditional or quirky?

Girls names are easier than boys names I think. By the way sorry to ask, whats a gamer? as in Xbox etc:blush:

i think boys names are easier lol not traditional like old fashioned but ye names in the norm not like crazy names like a car name or country lol (sorry no ofence to anyone if thats what you like)

ye gamer as in ps3, xbox

Ahhhh gamer, Yeah me and my partner cant play it. We confiscated it from ourselfs. We get to competitive :blush: We had the wi and guitar hero.

We havent got any crazy names. I like Emily at the mo and we like Hatty. Still time for a lot of name chianging!

we started off with a few an have about 13 now lol

i test games for sony EU an my wife tests for microsoft so we play alot, guess we will be having late noght gaming after feeding now lol

Wow that sounds really cool, how did you get into something like that? thats great that you are both into the same things. My partner and I are the same, too similar some times its scary and a little weird lol

I wish this site would tell you when you have a msg. I have to flick between rooms. Sometimes I miss msgs, peep prob think im being rude lol is there a way do you know?

i use user cp at the top, when you post in a thread it subscribes you so you can see your reply's :)

we just signed up on the official websites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->