Anyone due January 2020?

FloridaGirl21

Mommy to twin boys
Reaction score
Looking through and don't see any threads yet for January 2020 babies. I had an early BFP, was 8DPO. Am now 5+2 and looking for buddies.

I’m due 19th Jan!
Very nervous after 3 losses!
Congratulations x

Congrats! I'm sorry about your losses. My daughter was stillborn on 3/27/17 at 39+3. I'm terrified right now. I carried my twins to term in 2012, they're healthy 6, going on 7 year olds now, but before them, I had 2 early miscarriages. So, I used to think you were "safe" if you could get through the first trimester. Now, after losing my daughter, this pregnancy is going to be rocky and emotional, can already feel it. :(

Did you just get your BFP? I'm due 1/6, I believe.

Hi, I am due Jan 2nd. Still v nervous because of a previous loss. This will be my first baby.

So sorry for what you have both been through too. Pregnancy is tough but it's nice we have each other to get through it.

How are you both feeling?

I will cautiously join! I’m due January 8, but like everyone else I’m very very nervous. I’ve had several miscarriages in the past, most recently in Nov. I’m 40 and was just told I have low AMH and was about to do our first round of IUI and I got pregnant naturally. I go through daily ups and downs convinced it’s all over and then tell myself to stay positive.

I had my HCG and progesterone levels checked at 14DPO they were 248 and 16DPO they were 932 and progesterone was 99.9nmol/l. So I have been clinging to the fact that those are pretty good numbers.

Jan 17 I think! I ring the clinic in the morning to let them know about the BFP.

My last pregnancy wasn't dangerous but it was unpleasant (GD, PGP, 4 months of nausea). I'm mostly nervous because we lost our daughter in July in an accident. She was 4 years, 9 months and just the most amazing little girl. To some extent, I guess I should just breathe and tell myself that there's no guarantee at any stage, but jesus christ I feel like I've been through enough :( and like I shouldn't be taking risks like this.

Hey!!! I just went through my third frozen embryo transfer and just got a clear positive today! I’m due January 23rd!!!

I miscarried my first embryo at 5+5 and my second embryo didn’t take. I’m really hopeful that this little baby will go all the way!

Just booked my early scan for June 5! The next few weeks are going to be torture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->