Anyone due May 24th want to be my bump buddy?

Hi
I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow! So think im due around the 25th of May or there abouts, would love a Buddie

I am 5 weeks tomorrow as well how neat!!! What r your symptoms?

Me too!

weird what are your symptoms?

Symptoms so far:
*I am exhausted. I have been going to sleep a whole hour and a half earlier than normal and still taking a nap some days.
*I have never had bad acne in my life but last week I have had a few breakouts.
*My sense of smell is much keener. Not sick yet but I notice smells a lot more.
*Going to the bathroom a lot more
That's it so far!!

u?
I have my first doctor's visit in 2 weeks! So excited.

room for another?

i'm may 23rd!!! having almost constant cramps too - sometimes they make me worry - and then occassionally they subside for a wee while but then i worry too ! :wacko:

also having the increased sense of smell and have been making an effort to drink lots of water = lots of trips to the loo

I still dont really have symptoms.
I dont pee a lot, still not really sore boobies unless u poke at em, no increased sense of smell. my only symptoms are still the constant cramps and going number 2 a lot...which i guess thats a symptom its really weird though.

hello and congratulations to all you lovely ladies, can i join you all on our journey, im due around 26th may with my 3rd and final baby, i have 2 girls aged 5 and 2 (nearly 3) my first was a may baby due on the 21st but arrived 8 days early on 13th the day before my birthday!!! so may is going to be extra busy from next year lol,
as for my youngest she came 8 days late so im hoping this one might be on time!!
symptoms = sore boobs but only on the outer sides and cramping like period cramps but not as harsh, waves of sickness but they literally come the go as quick as they came and it only happens a couple of times a day!! oh and im super tired so working late nights really doesnt help matters!!
hope your all feeling well, when do you all plan on going to the doctors??
xxx

Hi
I am due on 25th May and this will be my second, I have a son you will be 9 in December so quite an age gap!

Symptom wise- I am utterly exhausted and could sleep the clock round.
I am so bloated that i can't do up my jeans when I am driving or sitting in the office, so lots of long tops til I can get some new trousers!:laugh2:
In the evening I get horrible shooting pains from lower back down through hips and down my legs and my appetite is just strange no nausea yet but get feeling all I need do is try to eat the wrong thing! And of course my bbs are very tender!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139d.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139f.aspx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_girl.jpg

i have an 8yr old who will be 9 in april - so in the same boat!!!! feel like a first timer :haha:

and my symptoms definitely seem so much worse in the evenings & have that same bloat & am undoing my jeans.. dh thinks i'm imagining it lol

x

Hi
I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow! So think im due around the 25th of May or there abouts, would love a Buddie

I am 5 weeks tomorrow as well how neat!!! What r your symptoms?

Me too!

weird what are your symptoms?

Symptoms so far:
*I am exhausted. I have been going to sleep a whole hour and a half earlier than normal and still taking a nap some days.
*I have never had bad acne in my life but last week I have had a few breakouts.
*My sense of smell is much keener. Not sick yet but I notice smells a lot more.
*Going to the bathroom a lot more
That's it so far!!

u?
I have my first doctor's visit in 2 weeks! So excited.

-headaches
-slight cramping here and there
-bathroom, the reason i think is becuase it feels like i'm bleeding but just cm
-same problem as you with acne
-a few times last week i was nauseous but only for a few min
-oH and i did notice this lady's perfume i don't know if she had alot on no one else said they smelled it but it smelt strong to me!!!
My first dr visit is the 4th. I can't wait either !!!!

Does anyone else feel like their first doctors visit is a million years away? Mine's not for three weeks, when I'm 7w3d! It seems like forever, and all they're going to do is blood tests and a pap test.. nothing good! And I won't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks, :(

Does anyone else feel like their first doctors visit is a million years away? Mine's not for three weeks, when I'm 7w3d! It seems like forever, and all they're going to do is blood tests and a pap test.. nothing good! And I won't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks, :(

yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!

i don't have an apmnt yet - was told just to call when i'm 8-9 wks! i should get a scan at 12 wks - waiting til 20wks will be tough huh....

yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!

i don't have an apmnt yet - was told just to call when i'm 8-9 wks! i should get a scan at 12 wks - waiting til 20wks will be tough huh....

It is going to be so tough! I wish I got a 12 week scan.. they don't do them here unless there is a problem, you only get the one scan! It's crazy to think I have fifteen weeks to go until I get to see my LO :nope:

Yep... i really feel for you :hugs: waiting til 12wks is like torture ! is it an option to get one done privately ?

Yep... i really feel for you :hugs: waiting til 12wks is like torture ! is it an option to get one done privately ?

I don't know where I could around here.. we don't really have midwives with private practices or anything around here so I don't think there's any way.. not sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->