Anyone due to test on April 1st?

mrsc83

1 baby boy and 4 angels
Reaction score
Hey!

I'm 9 dpo and experiencing loads of symptoms (either that or mind playing BAD tricks) tired, nauseous, hungry, dizzy, moody and been spotting for two days (implantation bleeding?).

Anyone else due to test on thursday? have been testing last couple days but BFNs (too early I know).

xx:af:

well if they are symptoms, that's not implantation bleeding - you don't get symptoms til after implantation. The symptoms themselves sound good though - :dust: to you! xx

I am not due to test till about april 9 but good luck to you!!!!

I'm due to test on April 1st as well.

Symptoms for me are dizzy/queesy/nausea, feeling like I have to throw up but don't, and some heart burn here and there. Oh and there have been a few foods that I've about thrown up from the smell it was so strong.

I keep telling myself it's all in my head too. haha.

Hi,
I'm 16 DPO and I'm just waiting on AF to show up so I can move on to the next cycle. I have been spotting since 3 DPO off and on. AF is 4 days late for me but April 1st will be the 30th cycle day for me and Af should be here by then, but my cycle has been 22-29 days long and idk whats going on this month did HPT and got 3 BFN. I'm getting more and more fustrated waiting because I know I'm out this month and I want to be done with torturing myself by paying attention to all the symptoms that I'm forcing myself to have.

Well good luch adn baby dust to us all!!!

Hi - evil witch due around 1st April - have done 2 tests at 7dpo and 10dpo both BFN.... not going to test again EVER! (Well, ok, maybe not till Thursday!)

Good luck honey xx

hi all! i'm due to test Apr 1 too. My symptoms have been: fatigue, 2 days of really light spotting Th/Fr (none yesterday or today so implantation maybe?), gas pains, a rumbly tummy and some intermittent light cramping. I'm really hoping!! Was my 4th round of clomid, 10th month of TTC (have pcos & don't Ov on my own) good luck ladies!

Hello

AF is due in the 1st but have had some symptoms- or so I keep telling myself!
Cramps, feeling extremley bloated, gassy (poor Hubby,) tired and really sore and heavy boobs!

I normally get sore boobs but not normally the other symptoms- who knows! I will probably test at the weekend if I can manage it until then as me and hubby will be off work together!

Good luck to all
Sarah
x

Hi all,

I'm out AF showed her ugly head now I have no need to tet I'm counting cycle day 1 today. Well good luck and lots of baby dust to u gails!!!

I have a question I want to start a charting ticker looking for a nice one online...any sugestions?

Hi im due to test on the 1st i got my fingers crossd but not holding out much hope i got no syptoms :-( hoping im worng though

I started testing too early as well and let myself down. The last test I took was a digital at 13DPO, but it was not with first morning urine, it was with wee held for only 2 hours and it wasn't that dark. Why did I waste that test?

I am currently 17DPO and my period was supposed to show up the morning of 15DPO.

I was so convinced before that AF was going to show up... but it still hasn't. I'm going to wait and see if AF shows up sometime tomorrow. If it doesn't then I'm going to go out and buy a test on Wednesday and test with FMU on Thursday (April fool's day!) if AF does show first thing.

I wasn't having any symptoms before, but now that AF is being aloof I'm noticing tons of things that don't seem right. I feel like I'm hungover all the time and my boobs are heavy. Not fun.

1 day to wait, I hope AF doesn't show up later today!!!!!

XXXX GOOD LUCK TO ALL XXXXX

Hi all, wanted to let you know I tested early yesterday and day before and got BFPs both days! They are faint but definitely there :) GL fingers crossed for you all!

congrats stinaleigh!!

i was due to test 2moro but im getting cramps today!! started last night as a tight feeling on my belly button but has no moved onto cramps!! temp dipped a small bit this morning soo if af isnt here ill test 2moro but i think she will be!! GRRR

xx

I am now 20DPO, 5 days late.

I'm so happy I managed to stick with my plan and not test obsessively! Now it's to the point where if I get a negative tomorrow I know that I did not ovulate yet this cycle, and that I should start temping again ASAP.

I swear I did ovulate, though. Is it possible to get positive OPKs and not ovulate? Maybe I had a cyst?

I love how I'm convinced I'm not pregnant even though I have all sorts of symptoms that point towards pregnancy.

AF due today, hasnt arrived yet! Dont want to go to loo today or tomorrow coz do not want to greeted by the witch.
I think she is on her way tho :-( had dull ache in belly since monday.

Good Luck to all xx

GL ChangeChoices! It sounds like you may get your BFP tomorrow!!

I do think it's possible to get positive OPKs and not ovulate, but wouldn't that cause you to spot early? This happened to me a couple months back. I actually got +OPKs on 2 consecutive days but then about 7 days later I started spotting and spotted for about a week leading up to AF. Spotting like that was always a big indicator that I hadn't ovulated. I've been on clomid for 4 months now. Do you know if Oving is a problem for you?

GL ChangeChoices! It sounds like you may get your BFP tomorrow!!

I do think it's possible to get positive OPKs and not ovulate, but wouldn't that cause you to spot early? This happened to me a couple months back. I actually got +OPKs on 2 consecutive days but then about 7 days later I started spotting and spotted for about a week leading up to AF. Spotting like that was always a big indicator that I hadn't ovulated. I've been on clomid for 4 months now. Do you know if Oving is a problem for you?

I've never had an irregular cycle (except for the cycle I got pregnant and later went on to MMC). I usually ovulate between CD12 and CD14. I was on the birth control pill for six months and stopped taking them in June of 2009. Since I stopped the pills I have only had ewcm once, but I was still getting ovulation pain, increased sex drive, and I was charting and FF picked up ovulation every time when I thought it was. My charts all looked normal. My basal thermometer died and I haven't bought a new one yet, so this is the first cycle I haven't charted. I had ovulation pains and positive OPKs on CD8 and CD9, so I think I ovulated on either CD9 or 10 which is pretty early for me. I had all the signs of ovulation, except because it was so close to the end of AF my cm wasn't very fertile. I haven't had any spotting this cycle.

I did have some strange cramping that made me think I maybe had a cyst (I had one back in 2008 and it caused quite a bit of pain, especially while BDing. This time it was similar pain, but not nearly as severe and it only lasted on and off for a day or so).

As far as I know I don't have problems with OVing, just with my cm. I'm 20 years old, by the way. I don't have any symptoms that could point towards PCOS unless of course it's all starting now. My charts were really good for a long time (I would show them but for some I can't log in anymore so I'm just going to start another account when I start temping again). So I have no idea. I just feel like I'm out this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->