Anyone due to test on April 1st?

Hi all, wanted to let you know I tested early yesterday and day before and got BFPs both days! They are faint but definitely there :) GL fingers crossed for you all!

Congratualtions to you! Hope all is well

xx

Well AF due today and not here yet! Think I am going to try and wait to see if she arrives! I am working today so that will keep me slightly distracted!!!

Girls if you test....Let us know how you get on!

xxxxxx

SNIFFS!! :nope: :nope: :nope:

https://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/mrswooolf/th_DSC00164.jpg

AF was due yesterday, hasnt arrived yet, so my fingers are firmly crossed along with everything else that AF doesnt come out to play today. I feel a bit bloated and queesy this morning. Is this my imagination or really happening????? Good Luck to all

Me too Mrs. Wooolf. :cry: AF due today, but no sign...I was going to wait until tomorrow to test and broke down. Did not use FMU, though. If AF is a no-show by Sat., I'll try again. Fingers crossed! I'm new on this board, and it has been really helpful knowing others are going through the same thing!

AF was due yesterday, hasnt arrived yet, so my fingers are firmly crossed along with everything else that AF doesnt come out to play today. I feel a bit bloated and queesy this morning. Is this my imagination or really happening????? Good Luck to all

Kaye, I'm experiencing the same symptoms, and wondering the same thing!! Good luck to you!

So much for me testing this morning... can you believe I forgot?!?!

AF is still not here, though. I'm now 6 days late. New symptom, too. Holy map of blue veins! So far the only symptom I haven't had is a positive HPT.

I think part of the reason I haven't really tested is I'm afraid of it being negative, and I'd rather keep hoping for a little while longer...

Well, I'm out!!! The witch has arrived today!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->