Anyone due tomorrow 26th ?

Maria1234

Reaction score
Hi just seeing if anyone is due tomorrow? Last pregnancy I gave birth at 38weeks so going overdue is making me a bit inpatient !!!!!

I am due 27th so pretty close!
My ds was induced so I was really hoping this lo would do the opposute! Feel like if I go over I will end up being induced- totally silly really as I still have 12 days till that point really, but god it's crap!!
Are you having a sweep soon?
Have you had any signs?

Hi Claire
Looks like I will be having a sweep if he's not here by thurs and also will be booked in for induction. My first was born at 38weeks so had it in my head that he would be around the same time!! Lots of stuff going on the past couple of weeks with period like cramps and BH where some nights I was getting strong ones 6/7 times in an hour, also having so much pressure like my waters are going to pop! He's 1/5 engaged and has been for the past 2 weeks!!! How bout you ?

I had a sweep yesterday and lost plug in the evening. No contractions or anything since though! I am 3/5 engaged and 50% effaced. Feeling really fed up!
Any progress today?

No progress today, been for a long walk round the shops but today has been a quiet one for me as usually I gave a few twinges going on.. Good news about your plug ( what does it look like) as I never lost it with my first so don't really know what to expect?

I didn't loose it with my first either. It was like a thick discharge with a reddish brownish streak in it. Before that I had pink tinged but otherwise normal discharge.

Keep losing this thread!!!!
Still no baby yet, got sweep tomorrow and date will be put in place for induction.. Any baby news from you yet xx

Same here. No more news. I am also seeing my midwife tomorrow for a second sweep and I gess induction date. It really sucks because she will transfer me back to my local hospital for induction. I was planning on using a birthing centre nearby but it falls under a different hospitals care and I really don't want to go there to be induced. Crap crap crap!!! Where are our babies!!! X

So went to the hospital today and induction is set for Wednesday!!! Doctor hopes he will arrive before then but not holding out much hope as I've been told " he won't be long" for the past three weeks.. Was offered a sweep but chickened out!!!! All my friends who have had them say it didn't do anything so will just let nature take its course and evict on Wednesday if needed lol xx

I have had my induction booked for Thursday. I had a second sweep and was told cervix favourable for labour but not holding out much hope! X

I know what you mean, I've been told for the past three weeks that's baby's there and ready to go.. Mw even commented today on how low down his heart beat is and that I should go naturally over the weekend but not counting on it!!! Well at least we both have a date and the end is finally in sight, either way by this time next week we should both be mums again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->