Anyone els got really bad stretch marks?

YoungNImum

Mum to 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Mine are awful, still really red and thick, it dosnt really bother me its just they bad.

Attachments

• DSC00907.jpg
    DSC00907.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 34
Mine are the same hun :( My youngest is like 15 months and they have faded, but can still see them....I just got used to them now though

Bio oil is meant to reduce the redness of them, worth a try?

x

Mine are also like that, but thinner and more of them...but just as red.

Yelp, mine have faded loads, but they are still just as big :( x

I don't have them on my tummy but my boobs are over run by them... They're exactly the same on my boobs. :(

i have them just like yours on my hips and lots of tiny ones all over my belly :( i really dont like them but OH tries to tell me theyre fading to shut me up and get me to smile lol :) xx

They are horrible but i just keep thinking i wouldnt care if i had double that as i gave birth to such a beatiful baby girl. I prob will get aroudn to using bio oil, once the rest of my baby belly has decresed abit more. im just hoping the redness fades and they become slivery white?

I somehow managed not to get stretch marks (sorry girls, don't mean to rub it in :hugs:), but one of my close friends had large, thick, red ones, and she started tanning and said that the tanning booth really helped reduce them (or at least blend them in more). Like you said, don't be ashamed of them (I know, easier said than done)- you have a beautiful baby and it was soooo worth it :)

Hun your not alone! lol. I have a ton of tiny ones. However they have faded majorly. I was once told that its the amount of hormones that make them redder etc. Im not sure how much truth there is to it but i notice that when ive gotten out of a hot shower or something they are more darker then if im cold etc.

Also i was tiny when i got pregnant and i stretched so much i have a ton of lil stretch marks all over my belly, boobs, thighs and around the backs of my knees. I put on alot of weight lol and my skin stretched so much that its now all saggy around my belly and i hate it.. but i keep remembering that its a result of bringing my beautiful baby into the world. Keeps me sane lmao. Im sure they will fade hun, mine did :)

Oh keeps saying to be proud of them, as i became a mum and gained a few stretch marks in the process lol

Mine were like that when my LO was your age but they have faded over time so don't worry :) Mine are still visible but a lot less red.
Shame the ones on my legs haven't :cry: I don't even know how I managed to get them on my legs :dohh:

glad to no they will fade, ill never wear a bikni again tho lol xx

im sure theres some nice swimmin costums to lol what we like haha

i wouldnt use tanning booths or expose your skin to the sun just yet as that will make the stand out later all mine are white but im tanned atm as i went on holls just befor my belly started to grow so they stand out like a sore thumb....bio oil helps ive been using it the past week and they seem a little better.

Il lgive bio oil a go, its pretty expesive tho isnt it? x

its like £8 for a small pot.. alternatively just use the self serve and weigh it in as carrots...

.. just sayin.

I call them my mummy marks hehe. I hate them though they aren't as thick as yours but i have lots of them all over my tummy =(( Delilah is so worth it though!

Il lgive bio oil a go, its pretty expesive tho isnt it? x
I heard theres a version they sell in the pound shop thats like exactly the same thing just costs £1 .. can't remember what its called... anyone?!

its like £8 for a small pot.. alternatively just use the self serve and weigh it in as carrots...

.. just sayin.
:shock: SO NAUGHTY! Don't the people 'monitoring' watch you?! I'm always really paranoid they're watching my every move!

Mine aren't as thick, they are thinner, but I have more than that lol. 2 years down the road they've faded completely, they are like wrinkles (not appealing but at least not reddish purple anymore). Mine are deep. Stretchmarks are literally the result of your skin tearing > you can either have tearing in your epidermis (outer layer of your skin), which would be less deep and treatable by laser, stretch mark creams, microdermabrasion. However if your stretch marks are deep, it is likely your epidermis (middle layer of skin) is also affected- this is not currently treatable by laser etc. A tummy tuck would get rid of some, but probably not all, especially if they go up high, like naval & higher. So, basically if you have deep stretchmarks, you can spend all you want on fading them with treatments, bio oil, etc, but they will never totally go away.

Though I have heard of a new treatment called carboxy, where carbon dioxide is injected into your skin to the affected areas, which increases blood flow to the area- but I don't think that is even a miracle cure for strech marks. Also expensive and supposed to feel like bee stings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->