Anyone else 10dpo?

HI ladies, do you mind if I jump in to this discussion? I am 9 DPO. I have sore boobs, tender to the sides, feel almost warmer, and my temperature is 98.6, although I haven't really tracked it. Today was the first day of taking it.

Do your temperatures normally go up before periods? I'm due in 5/6 days. Thank you so much.

Don't generally go up just before AF but it is possible. Your temp is primarily just to confirm ovulation not really to be used to confirm or deny pregnancy. "Usually" temps rising is a good sign though. Most commonly temp drops a day or two before AF- my current chart is a good example. The temp dropped today so I expect AF today or tomorrow now.

Well, my chart looked so typical for me up to yesterday (10dpo) so I assumed I was out. My temp spiked this morning though and got a BFP.

Like I said it's primary purpose is to confirm ovulation, not confirm or deny pregnancy. Congrats!

Definitely - temps are for confirming ovulation, no doubt about that.

But, I will say this is my 3rd pregnancy where the jump up in temp (the very first day of what will be a triphasic chart) was the first day that I got a positive pregnancy test. 3 for 3. Seems it's the way my body responds to progesterone and HCG.

But, I will say this is my 3rd pregnancy where the jump up in temp (the very first day of what will be a triphasic chart) was the first day that I got a positive pregnancy test. 3 for 3. Seems it's the way my body responds to progesterone and HCG.

Do you mind me asking what your temp has been at? Mine is on 98.42 and I'm 10DPO. VERY sore boobs, and I usually spot at this time in my cycle, but have had no sign of spotting.

Do you mind me asking what your temp has been at? Mine is on 98.42 and I'm 10DPO. VERY sore boobs, and I usually spot at this time in my cycle, but have had no sign of spotting.

Just realized I'm only on 8DPO. I'd miscalculated. AND a BFN on FRER this morning (not FMUR)

I'm out ladies

SORRY :( I read somewhere something pretty cool - if you were to fall pregnant on this cycle, consider today your first day of pregnancy (as it would be CD1 (where they calculate due date from). Happy thought.

Prayers.

Sorry AF showed ladies. :hugs:

My temp and your temp won't be comparable, sorry. BBT charting doesn't work that way. And like CP said, temps aren't very helpful for determining pregnancy. Gotta wait it out. :( I hope you get your BFP

My AF showed as well. Been getting spotting last 2 days. More flow today.
Oh I just realized that what we ate affects our period smells. Was wondering why period smells sweet this time, it was due to the dragonfruits I ate 2 days ago. :laugh2:

Started spotting today, which is very common for me around 3 days prior to AF. Had bad cramping all of yesterday. Small part of me wants to believe it's implantation, as I'm now 10DPO, but I also feel like AF is going to begin :( :( :( due on Saturday night. Feel so sad, want to cry. Hugs to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->