Anyone else +10th cycle TTC?

I dont want to hijack your thread but I got this yesterday!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
I dont want to hijack your thread but I got this yesterday!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Fantastic news for you hun. After so long you deserve this. Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

My partner and I are both 27 and have been trying to concieve since around August 2014. Fell pregnant April 2015 but sadly had MMC in May of 2015 ever since every month is a battle and this month would be 1 year since falling pregnant. I just joined today in hopes of not sending myself mad every month. It's always good to know there are others out there in the same situations and sad at the same time.

Thanks ladies. We are beyond excited and scared and all of the emotions there is lol

My partner and I are both 27 and have been trying to concieve since around August 2014. Fell pregnant April 2015 but sadly had MMC in May of 2015 ever since every month is a battle and this month would be 1 year since falling pregnant. I just joined today in hopes of not sending myself mad every month. It's always good to know there are others out there in the same situations and sad at the same time.
We conceived in April 2015 and had a M/C in May 2015 as well. That was after a year after I stopped taking the pill. I was sad but also relieved to know we could get pregnant. We are now 7w4d along with twins. Myself and some others have posted in this thread about accupuncture, I know it's no guarantee but it's definately worth trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->