Anyone else 2dpo???

mel102

Reaction score
I am only 2 days past ovulation and already am wanting to test!!! Anyone else in the tww want to keep me company

Hi, I guess you are 5dpo now, but I'm 2dpo today (I think!) so now in the horrible 2ww!

Hiya, I'm 2dpo and happy to keep you company, my first 2ww and I've got a feeling it's going to drag!

Hey I actually have no idea how many dpo I am now as I kept getting positive opks after I ovulated took a cheap pregnancy test and got a positive only to test negative the next day :nope:
How are you all feeling?

I'm not entirely sure either,:haha:. I'm a novice at opks, used them a couple of times last year and think I got more confused so stopped. But this cycle was the first time using them again. Think I got a positive on Friday, but couldn't take any Saturday so whether it would've been darker I don't know! Started getting lighter by Sunday though. Fertility friend thinks I o on Saturday though. So in my head I'm 5/6 today, based on twinges and cramps I was having. I think we bd enough to cover it though, every other night since cd8, Saturday was cd13.

Anyway I'm symptoms spotting like mad! I'm sure my sense of smell has increased which has always been a tell tale sign for me. Boobies seem a little bit tender but that's probably normal for this time anyway.

How about you? And what cd are you? When will you test?

Hey natnee am on day 28 of usually 30 I tested today but BFN i don't have any symptoms at all :nope: will test again tomorrow if I don't start spotting. When are you testing?

I'll start Monday probably, still too early but I can't help it! The earliest I've got a bfp has been cd24, but I didn't track o then so don't know how many dpo I was then. I'll be cd22 Monday so we'll see! My cycles are usually 27/28 days.

Weirdly yesterday I had some ewcm, so not sure what that means?

Scrap that last comment I just dug out my diary for 2009, and found the date I got my bfp with dd, I was cd23!!

I'm 3dpo and had period pains since ovulation and also I keep now getting a stabbing pain in my left hip now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->