Anyone else 35 wks without a name for baby?

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
I am team yellow. We have a boys name, but not a girls name. I'm super picky and don't like any that my husband likes. I think it needs to be unique to go with my daughters name of Jessalyn. A few that we do both like ( but don't love) are 4 syllable names and I just can't picture my 22 month old daughter saying them! My fav name is Jayla.. It's short and sweet and not common. I can picture my little toddler saying it. My husband has come around to say he doesn't hate it so maybe we can go with that. But nothing is set. I would really like to enter the hospital with one boy name and one girl name. I'm not the kinda person to look at baby and decide. If we haven't decided in these 36 weeks so far, how can I decide in a day or so at the hospital. Just feeling the time crunch and really wish we were set. I feel like I'm probably the only one not have the perfect names picked out. Just was hoping to get some advise or encouragement if anyone else is in the same boat!

i like it when kids cant pronounce there name as that's how most unique nicknames come about which grow to be a huge part of a persons identity

We like Arabella and arianna, but they just don't seem like " the one" to Me. Thanks for your input though, I will try not to let that scare me away, but I just can't see my daughter withi Arabella. And the problem is I don't like Bella for the nickname, and I think that's what she wold end up being called.

I was on the operating table (42+1) with no girls name as I was convinced 100% that I was having a boy!! I wouldn't even talk about girls names!

I likes Alannah but oh didnt very much and he liked Esme which I didn't very much so I just point blank didnt choose. When oh told me we'd had a girl I didn't believe him for a good couple of minutes!! But the name just came to me and Esme it was, it just suited her down to a T.

You've got some options and I think it will come to you too, one will just seem perfect :flower:

Enjoy the last part of your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->