Anyone else 5 dpo

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
So I got my ov completely wrong and ff today have me my cross hairs and said I was 5 dpo

So I need buddies guys in this tww

I'm feeling okay :) no symptoms, buuttt that's because I'm only 3 DPO lol. How are you feeling?

I'm ok tonight tho I'm very mood and emotional not nice

And a headache coming and going

Yah, being moody and emotional sucks :/ but, I think that's a permanent symptom with this TTC journey haha

I believe I ovulated on the 14! What day are you ladies planning on doing a hpt? I am hoping to get an early result on the 24 or 25th...that would be awesome for my husband. I know it is really pushing the early though :( Its possible! I would have swore I was pregnant last month...nothing. This month the absolute only symptom I have had is intermittent pressure in the ovary area.

I'm going to test on 1/1/14 :) hoping to start the new year off right with a BFP!

Well I wanted to try on Xmas day but ff changed my ov day today so now I'm 3 dpo

I keep thinking its a waste of my tests...but sure would be exciting for my hubby and I if we got an early bfp

Ff? Not sure I know your lingo here! How many days past ovulation are you thinking now?

Nice! Your a day ahead of me then! Any symptoms? I just have some lower abdominal pressure, very mild cramping.

Hello all xx

Been cramping so bad for days and feel unwell today sick and hot flushes

Sounds really crappy but being sick could be a really good sign!

Hey gals!
I'm about 5-6 dpo. And I've had sore breasts since 2dpo and that same day they first became sore I felt as if I was coming down with the flu. Stomach ached as if I had been throwing up and I felt as if I had temp but nothing past a 98.8. Since then I've just been overly tired and just last night I had did one wipe after taking a tinkle and saw pink, but nothing since then....this is our first time and month ttc. So in trying not to get our hopes up. It's all so confusing to me since I'm so new to it all. Also been sleeping hard where as I'm usually battling with insomnia. This morning I started with small twinge cramps in the lower abdominal area as well.
Have any of y'all experienced anything like this? My menstral cycad isn't set to start till the 27th ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->