Anyone else a hormonal mess?

Per16

Reaction score
Hi girls, I hope you guys all had a great weekend with lots of rest and choccie! I was just wondering if anyone else is finding that their emotions are all over the place, one min I am a happy camper :happydance: then I am a miserable git! :dohh:

I dont know whether it is beacuse baba cutie pie was a total suprise!!!! we really were not expecting to be pregnant and here we are, we are now the happiest parents to be in the world and cant wait for our little one but I suppose it has been been a crazy three months what with being in and out of hospital, being told we lost baba :cry: to being told that baba was fine to being told we have an ectopic!!!! and THEN to be told that I have a twisted overy and no ectopic!!! It has been totally mental! I have also had to be booked off of work due to being bullied by my MD when she found out I was pregnant :cry: also far, far away from any family, we are from South Africa and are in london (which is normally grand!) so I am so up and down at the moment, one min totally in love with OH and the next biting his head off and crying! I am suprised he has not called the men in white coats!!!

The good news is is that we have our scan on friday and Ill be 13 +2 then!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I NEVER thought I would get here!! Also OH birthday today so have just made a pukka choccie cake!!!

Sorry to rant just hope these feeling are normalish!!!

Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh yes hun....a total wreck at the moment. TBH I'm fine when I'm at home getting on with things there, or out and about with hubby. it's work that really gets to me!

I was in tears this morning because I really didn't want to be here. I just have to think I have a 4 day week this week, 4 days next week too as I have tuesday off for my scan. I'm a natural optimist but I can't help thinking that this is the first scan, and while I most definitely feel pregnant, I just want to curl up in a corner until i know everything is ok.

I think it's very normal to feel mixed up, especially if bubs was a surprise. We were trying but it was our first month and we really were not expecting it to happen this quickly, so it's all a bit of a whirlwind. i've been very lucky in that i've had no complications (touch wood) so far. I just want this week to fly. By the end of next week though we'll both be 14 weeks, well into 2nd tri and all settled into being pregnant having seen a very detailed scan of bubs all snuggled up in there! Keep up the positivity hun....sounds like we're nearly there! :hugs:

Thanks darling Aimee!!! :hug: I know how you feel about wanting to curl up until scan on friday! That would be awsome if we could wake up and be in the ante natal clinic seeing our little buttons! You will be fine hun, it sounds like you are doing really well, hang on in there girl, Oh man I have to go back to work next Monday and face my awful MD who actually hates my guts! eeeek! I have to be there as need mat pay, so heres to being strong girls!!! :hugs:

aww you poor thing youve been through the mill with the pregnancy. No you are perfectly normal your hormones are the cause..so dont worry now

:hug: you've been through so much with this pregnancy.

My OH is fed up with my mood swings at the moment, i think he was glad to get back to work today lol

Hopefully it will get better.

Hun, I know I'm one to talk at the moment but try not to let work get to you. I've done myself a countdown until I can go on maternity (90 days to go!! 28th August!!! :happydance:) which I must admit seeing it as a number really cheers me up! I just plan my day, keep my head down, and as someone on here said to me, plan how to tell them to stick it at the end!! :rofl: As I see it 9 months is plenty of time for me to find another job, get everything sorted and be happy in a new role as mummy!

It's what's best for bubs that's important, so just keep your chin up hun and don't let the b******d's grind you down!:rofl: :hugs:

And yes it will be so nice to get to the scan and see bubs waving at us......I quite simply cannot wait. (hubby is still convinced that it's twins! :shock: I guess we'll find out 1 week today! :happydance: Good luck hun and lots of hugs and PMA to you!

I'm an emotional wreck all the time! One minute I'm over the moon, the next I'm in tears! I think it's totally normal, especially given the roller coaster of emotions you've been on! Hang in there, sweetie!:hug:

eeeeeekkk! aimeee 90 days! that is nothing!!! you can so do that, I am totally going to put my head down and tell them to stick it when the time comes!! Thanks so much girls, it has been crazy, I am glad that I am starting to feel like I am not the only one who is a crazed ladeee at the moment! Just think though it will all be worth it when we see our beautiful babies for the first time! Thanks again girls!

Is it too early for me to be a hormonal wreck?

I'm just so fragile, heh. Everyone thinks I'm further along than 6 weeks as I've even had m/s... not fun!

Ahhh well, I guess we wait....

Hope you all had a lovely Easter ladies

I'm definitely an emotional wreck at the moment.
I get days like you when I'm completely fine and other days when I feel totally depressed and miserable.
I want to cry a lot, I feel all over the place at the moment. What's worse is, I keep feeling as I don't really want to go through with the pregnancy. I'm really scared about what'll happen to me.
I think it's because I'm not in control of my body anymore and the baby has possessed my body, like an alien, lol.
Suppose I'll feel better when I have my 1st scan and I can see my baby.

xx

aahh lil pink lady it is tough the first trimester, our hormones are all over the place, dont be worried about how you feeling, I think as it is such a life chaning event we are get a little nervous some days, I bet when you have your scan you will feel mucn better, it is such a crazy time for us both physically and mentally, I suppose it is not a complete shock that we (especially I ) feel like a woman gone mad! I am here if you want to chat see xxxx

I'm a total wreck at the moment and I agree with whoever said that until the proper scan I guess that's how we'll be, I'm worse the nearer it gets and I don't even know when mine is yet!!!

Good luck xxx

tell me about I'm a complete nutcase right now, I nearly told the boss where to stick his job earlier cuzz he was being a complete arsehole. Other than that I randomly burst into tears/am happy/grumpy/sad all in the space of half an hour usually. :hissy:

I'm off to see when I can start my maternity leave lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->