anyone else about 11dpo

bundle4me

Reaction score
Ok so af is a bit wacky since a M/c in august, from 28days to 31-33 so from that I'm assuming im about 11/12dpo.
Sadly bfn this morning but im still strangly optimistic as my temps are high iv had cramps and my cm is sticking around.
Anyone else in same boat? It's very lonely over here :wacko:

Hi, I'm very new to this forum, have been TTC for 4 months now, am either 9DPO, 10DPO or 11DPO - most likely 10DPO or 11DPO based on Clearblue ovulation predictor results... Stupidly did a FRER test this morning which came back negative so am thinking am out today. I don't chart but I've had very faint, bizarre cramps in my uterus, strange veins popping up in hands and on arms, dizziness, very gassy. I was sure this would be our month but not according to First Response... Sorry to hear about your M/C, I hope this month turns good for you. Will you be testing before AF?

Just commented on your post lol.
Ugh im sick of testing and looking at one line!! My life seems ruled by lines this past week. Iv had cramps and more cm than ususl but not much other symptoms.
Dont.give up hope yet.

I know between peeing on the ovulation test sticks and peeing on the pregnancy test sticks, I feel my months are increasingly regulated by sticks and lines... I honestly don't know why I ever bothered with contraception in the first place ;)

Hi girls :)
I'm 12dpo, af is due on Friday. I don't think this is my month this cycle though. I only got to bd on the two days before O, because after that we went camping with friends.
Not really any symptoms. Sensitive boobs and teeth but that's normal for me. Bfns today and yesterday. Out of tests now so I will have to wait until Friday morning to test if af doesn't show early.

Good luck girls x

Hi girls :)
I'm 12dpo, af is due on Friday. I don't think this is my month this cycle though. I only got to bd on the two days before O, because after that we went camping with friends.
Not really any symptoms. Sensitive boobs and teeth but that's normal for me. Bfns today and yesterday. Out of tests now so I will have to wait until Friday morning to test if af doesn't show early.

Good luck girls x
Hi LittleLala well they do say it only takes once.
Its the waiting that is driving me crazy id rather af just.ccome so its onto next cycle.
Af appox fri/sat for me too.
Good luck to u both :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you LittleLala, exactly it only takes once! And I have a sneaky feeling it can be better to only do it once or twice around ovulation instead of running into the ground like I've been doing...

I just realised that I ovulated a couple of days later than expected this cycle but AF is still due Friday or Saturday for me, so we'll see... I'm currently on day 26 of a 28 day cycle... do you think there's any chance at all I could still be in? I'm determined not to test again...

Hi! Another brand new user here. So sorry to hear about your mc. I am 10 dpo. Also expecting AF on saturday. I have had some symptoms, massive bbs and a little sore - which is sort of usual for me except that I had a lot of visible blue veins a couple of days ago - still more visible than usual today. Yesterday I started cramping very lightly only on my left side with some sharp pangs in between. Also very tired and feel a bit flu-ish/sinusy. I am a bit nauseous but I don't know if it is just me concentrating too hard on it - although this morning during pilates I had a "I will need to sprint to the bathroom" scare but then again that sometimes happens if I don't eat enough with my vitamins. This is my first tww and it is already driving me nuts. The weird thing though was up until yesterday morning I wasn't thinking about it and then all of a sudden I was like "what if..." I did a test yesterday but I think 9dpo is probably a bit too early and I took it in the middle of the day. My biggest issue is the fact that I have an autoimmune disease and I am on chronic meds. Doc said I can keep using until I get a bfp. So I really want to know as soon as possible so that I can stop taking the meds.

Hi nixm! I don't know anything about how meds affect the cycle but 9DPO could well be too early. Did you use First Response?

I hope were just all testing to early, iv got one cheapy left i will try tomorrow but if it's bfn im just gonna wait till im late and not think about it so much next month.
Nixm thats why i tested so early cos i need to take asprin as soon as i get a bfp so figured the earlier i find out the better. Fx ladies

Ok someone needs to tie my hands behind my back and get me to step away from the bathroom... I just checked it one last time when i held the FRER test up to the window, I thought could maybe make out the faintest of faintest hint of a shadow... of course when it's laid out flat in normal light it's as white as snow... I've lost my mind. It's like Miranda in Sex and the City going into the bin for more chocolate cake (if there are any fans out there)....

I know between peeing on the ovulation test sticks and peeing on the pregnancy test sticks, I feel my months are increasingly regulated by sticks and lines... I honestly don't know why I ever bothered with contraception in the first place ;)

On a note from your other thread cos we seem to be back and forth haha, trying can be so frustrating and getting those days right even with ov sticks. They say a healthy couple can take 6 months so your def close to that bfp. Im trying not to obsess next month but if we get af we'll have to meet back on here on our next 2 week wait

Agreed... it's so nice to get to chat to someone about it, anyone. I'm keeping this a secret from my real life friends and family as I could not cope with the added pressure of questions... that's why I have a torrent of words spilling out of me today it's literally the first time I've spoken about it to anyone apart from DH who is relaxed about it... I'm actually a little teary about this now because it's so lonely, as a process... I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules responding on two threads so I'd better stop for today but thanks again for the chat!

Agreed... it's so nice to get to chat to someone about it, anyone. I'm keeping this a secret from my real life friends and family as I could not cope with the added pressure of questions... that's why I have a torrent of words spilling out of me today it's literally the first time I've spoken about it to anyone apart from DH who is relaxed about it... I'm actually a little teary about this now because it's so lonely, as a process... I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules responding on two threads so I'd better stop for today but thanks again for the chat!

Haha don't be silly the more you talk to us other crazy ttc people the better u will feel i know i do.
Well anything i can help or advise you on just ask i will do my very best.
P.s my tests go in the bin as soon as possible otherwise id disect them all day haha

Yeah I had to step away from the bin there and try to understand why I was losing my mind so much... Thanks!! Same here, let me know if I can be of support in any way.

Hahah yep... Staying out the the bin. My monthly struggle!

So it's like past midnight here, but my boobs are so tender! I know it's probably just pms, but maybe a sign?

Good luck girls x

Def a good sign. My nipples got so sore my last pregnancy x

Hahaha LittleLaLa that made me laugh out loud in a very crowded place, cue me looking like a weirdo :) *stay out of the bin* is to be my motto for the next few years... that's until I get home and cut open the bloody test to see if maybe, just maybe, there's an evap line lurking.... I need a smack. There's really no chance with First Response Early Response, isn't there... it's fairly black and white... I mean red and white...

I dont know Calcifer there could still be a chance im really hoping so.
Erm guilty on the bin diving :blush:

Okay i cant find the thread but im pretty sure iv read somewhere that a girl tested with first response and got bfn then the next day tested with a cheap test and got a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->