anyone else about 11dpo

Aw thanks bundle, even knowing that helps a little, perhaps there's hope... I actually took the test apart as I thought I had seen some kind of shadow when i held it up to the window and it's the whitest of whites so... anyway, onwards and upwards. Fingers crossed for when you next test!

Aw thanks bundle, even knowing that helps a little, perhaps there's hope... I actually took the test apart as I thought I had seen some kind of shadow when i held it up to the window and it's the whitest of whites so... anyway, onwards and upwards. Fingers crossed for when you next test!

Ugh i know that feeling so well and those tests have the indentation mark on the back where a line would be so it makes you stare even harder. Fingers crossed for you to :thumbup:

Hey ladies. Sorry for the very late reply. Couldn't find the thread for some or other reason. I have been having a lot of trouble concentrating the last couple of days. It does feel so good having ppl to chat to. I am also hiding it from all friends and fam as I won't be able to deal with the pressure either. And cause of my medical issues I am scared this will be added to the pile. Although I have this weird feeling that I might be lucky and fall pregnant quickly as I have such bad luck in the health department otherwise...but it's probably just me hoping. At 9dpo I didn't test with frer but this morning I did and still bfn :(. But my temp is still high and my cervix is also very high. So there is still a glimmer of hope! How you ladies doing?

Hi ladies well i was very hopefull yesterday as i had wet cm and high soft cervix and high temp. Then this morning my temp dropped and af arrived this morning so on to next month for me

Sorry to hear that bundle4me :( :hugs:

Good luck nixm sounds like you're in with a chance xx

Af is due tomorrow for me, pretty sure she's on her way. Broke out with a giant pimple on my face, and my boobs are really sensitive. I tested this afternoon and bfn. Will test tomorrow with fmu... Not feeling positive about it though. Got some period pain tablets just in case! Usually if my boobs really hurt, it means it will be an extra painful week!

Am still waiting either way and trying to do stuff like work instead of peeing on sticks... nixm you sound very similar to me... I've had it with FRER though and won't be testing again, FRER is like that blunt friend who 'gives you honesty' when you may want a softer approach ;) I do hope you get a break in the medical department - I know a couple of friends with long-term medical issues who have successfully become parents - obviously it may not be related to what you have but it does give us all hope.

I responded to you on the other thread bundle haha we are playing thread bingo. LittleLala, I guess you won't know until af is there but I guess you know your symptoms... I'm going on holidays tomorrow and am packing shedloads of af materials.

Sorry to hear bundle!!!

Calcifer when is af due for you again? Yeah I think I am gona buy some cheapies today and use them until af shows - should be Saturday or Sunday for me. My bbs are so massive! They have gone up at least half a cup size almost whole cup. Probably tried on 4 different bras this morning trying to find a comfortable one. But my bbs tend to get affected by pms a lot.....aargh this waiting with possible/imaginary symptoms is killing me!! Good luck and hope you can enjoy your holiday!!

Sorry to hear bundle!!!

Calcifer when is af due for you again? Yeah I think I am gona buy some cheapies today and use them until af shows - should be Saturday or Sunday for me. My bbs are so massive! They have gone up at least half a cup size almost whole cup. Probably tried on 4 different bras this morning trying to find a comfortable one. But my bbs tend to get affected by pms a lot.....aargh this waiting with possible/imaginary symptoms is killing me!! Good luck and hope you can enjoy your holiday!!

Expecting af exactly at the same time as you - Sat or Sunday... My boobs never used to be involved in the process whatsoever, except the first three months we started TTC when they started aching like mad after O, traumatising! This month however that didn't happen. I mean they are a bit fuller as per usual before af but no pain at all and quite soft (TMI). I've been feeling nauseous today, have had blue veins popping out in the palms of my hands and inside of my arms which are never there and had a weird short-lived burning sensation right behind the belly button. Each month brings something delightfully new to the mix... except a baby. :shrug: I may write a book about the stuff I've imagined when all of this is over...

Hehehe. I know right every morning there is something new that makes you think this is the month! And then you poas and nothing. It's like playing the lotto!! You sit and wait in anticipation for the 3mins to be over to see if you have won.

So pretty sure I am out :(. Had some spotting earlier. Will confirm tomorrow if it's af

urgh... i'm still waiting but started having pre-menstrual headache so could well be tomorrow for me too... I'll keep ya posted

My opinion is if im not preg then roll on af then i can get trying again :thumbup:

My opinion is if im not preg then roll on af then i can get trying again :thumbup:

Totally agree! Just weird that my temp hasn't dropped. Maybe this is just pre af spotting. I had a mirena in which meant no af for years! which was great except now I feel like a teenager all over again - learning all the signs and symptoms of af, hehe.

Totally agree! Just weird that my temp hasn't dropped. Maybe this is just pre af spotting. I had a mirena in which meant no af for years! which was great except now I feel like a teenager all over again - learning all the signs and symptoms of af, hehe.

My temp didn't drop till the morning af arrived i was peed off but on wards and upwards. Good luck

Sorry to hear that nixm :( :hugs:

Hopefully the witch says away for you calcifer xx

No af for me today, but bfn this morning and tonight. No test for tomorrow either! My boobs feel like they might explode.
Officially late (it's 12.50am here now lol).

You testing again?

Nah, the downer I get when I see the result is way worse than when af shows up so I have to just grin and bear it... she should be here tomorrow or Sunday. So far I'm killed with all sorts of PMS symptoms (a wonderful new development since I've started TTC - never had one sign of PMS before that)

Sorry to hear that nixm :( :hugs:

Hopefully the witch says away for you calcifer xx

No af for me today, but bfn this morning and tonight. No test for tomorrow either! My boobs feel like they might explode.
Officially late (it's 12.50am here now lol).

oooh FX for you LittleLaLa!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"