anyone else angry

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies... just wondering if anyone else out there is just angry that the world doesnt know our gorgeous angels?? im so annoyed that people are forgetting what happened i feel like i need something solid to remember Lily by. i dont have anything from the hospital yet and we didnt take pictures as she didnt look great and i wanted to remember her the way she would have been! feels like im the only one who'll ever know she was here!!!:nope:

:hugs:
its natural to feel let down and angry at people and the world..

I feel angry at the friends and family who never acknowledged i lost a baby, never mention him and carry on as if nothing happened... i end up avoiding them... it will get easier with time..
I console myself with the fact that i loved him, i know he exsisted and i will never forget him..... but unfortunatley it has made me detach from the people that ignored him and my grief..:(

:hugs:
its natural to feel let down and angry at people and the world..

I feel angry at the friends and family who never acknowledged i lost a baby, never mention him and carry on as if nothing happened... i end up avoiding them... it will get easier with time..
I console myself with the fact that i loved him, i know he exsisted and i will never forget him..... but unfortunatley it has made me detach from the people that ignored him and my grief..:(

awe hun thats exactly how i feel in a nutshell. im so annoyed at people who havent said anything to me or even asked if im ok or my OH is ok. i feel like im becoming the rudest person ever i dont even want to answer the phone!!!! its crazy xxxxx

:hugs: yeah i ignored the phone for a while and didn't really go out much either the first few weeks...i started getting panic attacks taking my daughter to school.... was a bad few weeks first few..but i promoise that does get easier.... eventually you have to face people and the world..:hugs:
I still find it hard when i see someone i've not seen since it happened, i feel awkward , they feel awkward , but once the first meeting is over its better....
theres still people who sent cards at xmas who live away and they didn't even know i was PG the first time so i have avoided contact as don't want to say i'm pregnant now , then them be happy for me, but i'll want to acknowledge charlie and then its a LOOOOOOOng conversation.... eeeek.....
sorry me me me!! XXX :hugs: to u !! XX

no its great to know someone totally understands, id crack up if i didnt have everyone here!! we're going to try again as soon as we're ready even though Lily wasnt planned we realised when we lost her how much we actually want a little one! so happy ur pg again hun ill say a little prayer for you that everything goes great and im sure Charlie will be watching over you all the way!!! thanks for all the support xxxxxxxxxxxx

FX you get your rainbow baby really soon!! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"