Anyone else around 11 weeks pregnant?

Nic1981

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I think I'm about 11 to 12 weeks pregnant now, and just wondered if I was supposed to 'feel' like I'm actually pregnant yet?!!

I've got some side effects - sore swollen breasts, getting up in the night to wee, morning sickness and I've been sleeping 10 hours a night!

But I don't actually feel like there is anything inside me!

I have been eating constantly to stave off the sickness so have already put on weight, but just look fat instead of pregnant!

I've not got my scan for a week and a half, and I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time to meet my little bump face to face!

Anyone else at a similar stage to me?

Hi hun. I am 12 weeks pregnant today - my scan is next wednesday and i cannot wait!!
is this your 1st hun? :hugs:

im 11 weeks and a day and pretty much the same. just feel fat and eating too much lol.

Yep first time for me. I just feel like I should feel there is something there!

It still feels like a really long time til my scan and I'm really worried that something bad is going to happen on scan day!

I want a bump so much! I already don't fit into my jeans!

Its still early to feel anything, movements wont come for another 6 weeks ish.
I felt like that before my first scan, perfectly normal. I kept telling myself theres no physical sign to make me think theres anything wrong so im not gonna think it.

Someone told me as long as I'm still having symptoms not to worry.

But then I ask myself if my symptoms are just psychological? Like a phantom pregnancy? I worry far too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->