Anyone else around 4dpo?

Cherry_bump

Mum and TTC
Reaction score
Hi!

We're trying for our first baby together (we also have two each from previous partnerships) I ovulated either Sunday or Monday, thinking it was probably Monday so I'm around 4dpo.
I'd love someone to talk to who's around the same time in their cycle as me!

Good luck ladies :kiss:

I'm roughly around 5 days dpo :)
If you would like to, you could join us over on the January testers thread.

I'm 3dpo. I'm on femara and have to have it confirmed that I for sure ovulated, but I'm 99.9% sure that I did.

How are you feeling? Good luck!

I'm 5 dpo. I'm trying for my second. Feeling pretty good this. Suffered sore boobs and cramps on my right side since ovulation. Hoping it's a good sign. When are you testing? Z

I think I'm 4dpo as well. I had more sore boobs right after o than normal. Now just tons of thick creamy cm.

I don't track but according to my period tracker app Im somewhere close to you ladies. Idk how accurate it actually is though. I have a feeling I probably ovulated a few days earlier...

I had some light pink spotting this morning when I wiped... Any time I've had ovulation spotting its always been earlier in my cycle. So it seems im spotting too early for implantation too late for ovulation whaaaat is going on??? I've also been incredibly thirsty drinking 6-8 bottles of water a day when im usually not an avid water drinker at all. And I've had a super watery/slippery surplus of clear CM. Like I can feel it dripping out of me the last 2 days. Anyone else with weird symptoms??? The BFF and i are NTNP but a BFP would be quite a way to start the new year :)

I have some crud that my toddler had over the holidays, so it's hard to say if how I feel is due to possible pregnancy or because I'm not feeling well. I have been having cramping off and on since we bd'd last Saturday. Not all day, just off and on during the day. I've also had an increase in discharge, but I sometimes have that between o and af, so can't rule that one way or the other. Trying to not symptom check lol.

My boys and I can't kick the sniffles... oh gotta love this time of year. I started working out again too so any soreness from here on I can't count hahaha.

My boys and I can't kick the sniffles... oh gotta love this time of year. I started working out again too so any soreness from here on I can't count hahaha.

Yes same here. I've been doing a walk/strength challenge for the last few weeks, and I've been sore the last couple days from it (or at least I think it's because of it)

Ya my workout is kicking my butt but right now my left boob hurts and my right side ovary is crampy and pinchy. Had lower back ache for like 5 minutes too.

Lol im def not trying to symptom check either Lol. When I saw the spotting this morning I checked back through my tracker. I have crazy hormones that like to do what they want so I log a lot of things so that I can use them as reference. Im not trying to drive myself nuts waiting for AF. Was just wondering if anyone else had ever experienced anything similar?
I haven't worked out or been sick Lol. My face has felt awfully hot all day long when its literally 6 degrees outside.
I really should get some ovulation tests to see where im at... I do it once every few months to actually estimate my cycle

Boob soreness going away. I got a cold 2 weeks ago that's still holding on and feeling a little worse today. Woke up a little crampy. A

I've had very mild cramping in lower stomach, but that's about it. Maybe, what seems to be, a bit more gas. Who knows, lol.

I've been cramping on and off since ovualtion, it seems to come on worse at night or when I'm laying down, or maybe I just notice it more!

How is everyone feeling? When are you all testing?
I think I'll test around 12dpo!

I think I'll test the 15th or 16th if af doesn't come. I was having pinches back in forth on each side yesterday and then a little cramping last night.

My original plan was to test the 18th, to give myself time to start if AF decided to come. But I may start testing next Monday if af doesn't show Saturday.

I've definitely had very mild cramping, and some sharper stabs of pain on my left side, but it's very brief. I also have a bit of nausea, and yes, more gas seems to be happening.

I've also had the cramping since ovulation on and off, it's started to get a bit more painful yesterday and today though, I have quite bad ovulation pains but it feels just like ovulation again, bit confused!
Has anyone else had this?

I had a short bout of one sided cramping last night. Only lasted about an hour or so. It was intense and on my right side. That's the only cramping I've had. No are boobs or anything. Had a light headed kinda fuzzy feeling of a headache for a couple of hours before the cramping. Minor back aches... Not a whole lot going on over here. I won't test unless im late.

Hows everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"