Anyone else around 4dpo?

Hi guys. 9dpo. Cramps. Sore boobs. Brown stretchy cm. Sore throat and stuffy nose. Starving.. constantly and extremely moody.. got a bfn.. feel out. But I know it's still early. Why oh why did I test.. af due 12th x

I'm still having off and on cramping, some bloating. Was/am tired today. But these could mean anything, either I'm pg, or impending af. I'm hoping for the former though!

Im 7dpo due on the 16th. I did forget to mention that the last 2 days I've been a bit constipated and I had some colored cm today. Not sure if it is brown or red tinted... It wasn't much but there was def color to it

I have had cramping today but of course Googled and googled and its pretty common at 8dpo for bfp stories. I hope we all get them!!!

10dpo.. more pink when I wiped this morning.. still cramping I defo think af is well and truly on her way. Bfn on a ic this morning. How is everyone today xx

9dpo today for me and woke up with no cm. Little bit of low cramps and my left boob hurts

I've been feeling a bit nauseous on and off all day and when I went round my mum and dads this 'catty' smell just hit me right in the face!
Still getting cramps also and I've had this weird stitch feeling in my lower back on the left side, I'm 9dpo today, trying to wait at least until 10dpo

I felt off and on nauseous yesterday. And still lots of mild cramping off and on. I'm starting to feel out, but I know I'm not out AF shows. I almost tested this morning, but then we had to deal with a mess in our apartment's stairwell that leads outside, from a spot in the ceiling falling down, that I just went pee and quickly went out to help my fiancé clean up a bit.

I started breaking out like crazy yesterday! Im 10dpo today. Hope it's a GOOD bad thing lol

Morning ladies... I had quite an emotional night last night and such a huge migraine since. Pretty gassy today. Idk im starting to think I just had some funny spotting this month. Im not having too many symptomsbut me getting and the migraine pretty on cue for AF. I guess we will see on Tuesday...

TTC baby #1 and I am 6DPO at the moment! When are you ladies planning to test? AF is due 1/20 ish for me so I am anxiously staring at the calendar every hour it seems-- I cant help myself!!

How are y'all today?

I woke up this morning with a dull headache and STARVING. Slept over 8hrs but had to wake up to pee 2 times - had very very vivid dreams (4th day in a row) and have had a sharp pinching sensation in lower right abdomen.. some milky CM coming out when i use the bathroom (sorry tmi!) but not anything extreme. General wetness feeling, mostly. I also have this weird sensation through my right hip joint / numbess down my right thigh. weird.

How about you?

also have sore BBs but that is fairly common for me before AF, started 2 days ago.. hoping i'm not just reading into this too much!

So.. After typing that I think it may just be AF I ended up having some more spotting. A very little amount. I was emotional last night and also BED this morning but idk if they would have caused this... AF is due Tuesday... If I don't see any other signs ill probably test Saturday :) btw migraine is still extreeeeeeeme. All day long.

MY BODY HATES ME...

So in extremely sensitive right now.. Af is due today. And if had spotting on and off since 6dpo.. which I normally only have it 2 days before according to my other cycles(so glad I tracked them) boobs were sore 9dpo.. then kinda wasn't and now they are flipping killing. And very veiny.. got a bfn this morning on a Tesco cheap stick.. 12dpo.. I guess I'm out and the witch will be here soon.. this has been a cruel cycle.. mother nature did everything different this month 😔😔

Fx for all your bfp

MY BODY HATES ME...

So in extremely sensitive right now.. Af is due today. And if had spotting on and off since 6dpo.. which I normally only have it 2 days before according to my other cycles(so glad I tracked them) boobs were sore 9dpo.. then kinda wasn't and now they are flipping killing. And very veiny.. got a bfn this morning on a Tesco cheap stick.. 12dpo.. I guess I'm out and the witch will be here soon.. this has been a cruel cycle.. mother nature did everything different this month 😔😔

Fx for all your bfp

The older I get the weirder my symptoms become. New ones arrive, old ones fade off or act differently... Once I hit 30 a few years ago it all started changing. I track my symptoms every month just so I can know what to possibly expect nowadays...

Btw unless af has arrived you aren't out yet...

Today's update...

Well, the extremely light spotting happened 3 times while wiping yesterday. But then subsided in the early evening and I haven't seen any since. My migraines have been insane for the last 2 days. From the time I woke up yesterday morning until about midnight and then again when I woke up this morning. Ive been trying to go back to sleep but no good. Ive also got some cramping going on...

Hows everyone doing? Hopefully Bette than im feeling lol

Okay I swear the very light shadow I saw yesterday is a little bit more there today. So light though I doubt you can see it on the pic. My boobs starting hurting really bad by the time I got off work today

Attachments

• 1515775103898-2034150240.jpg
    1515775103898-2034150240.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Af has hit me.. 😔😔

I can't see anything on your test hun but I'm blind as a bat so not the best to ask haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->