Anyone else around CD8? Ovulation next week?

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
Just waiting for right now. Next week is go time, then more waiting....boooring! Just wondered if anyone else was close to my timing....

Just waiting for right now. Next week is go time, then more waiting....boooring! Just wondered if anyone else was close to my timing....

I just joined, I'm currently on CD10. I have a couple different apps but looks like the 18th or the 20th is O day. I just came off the pill last month, so hoping that I do O :-/

Hi! Yeah I think O will be around the 20th /21st. I don't temp or anything, just estimate ( my cycle is 26 days....) anyhow, my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now we are going for the may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.
It's nice to have someone to chat with to pass the time!

I am on CD5...is that close enough? Lol. I'm going for baby #2 and just started last month!

Sure is, good luck! You are ready to jump into the multiple kiddo madness huh!

Haha, yeah. My son is 4 and a half so I'm ready now lol

Well domara hope you catch that egg the next few days! It's go time for me and hubby too, hope we have a productive week!
Tina- not sure how long your cycle is, guessing O day is maybe next week?

I'm due to O around the 26th or 27. But could be sooner. I'm on cd6 right now

Hi! Welcome! I got my pos opk today. So guess O day tomorrow! AF due sept 3 rd, I will test aug 31 st or sept 1 st!

Yay! Here's to you hopefully getting your bfp this time! I'm still waiting for O day. Lol

Thanks :). Doesn't it just feel like forever. On other threads, women are testing each day, and I'm just...chillin. Uh. I did buy a pack of FRER today. Only 11 days til I get to use one.....

Wow u have a long cycle, hope it goes fast for you! I'm sure you get sick of waiting for o, then waiting to test. Boo!

Lol, yes it does seem like forever. So much waiting lol

When you look at a long cycle as more days of sex, it works out pretty good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"