Anyone else bathing in oil?

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
i was just wondering who else is bathing in oil? I try to have a daily soak in the bath with baby or bio oil! Plus slapping the bio oil on at least twice a day. X

I'm not bathing in oil, but i am slapping it on like no-ones business!
And now that you mention it, I could do with a soak, thanks !

I'm not, but I should be!

I already have plenty of stretchmarks from being overweight as a teenager, but perhaps I should still be taking 'precautions' lol!

I use baby oil in my bath water, i did with my DS and only had 4 stretch marks, where as with my DD i didnt use anything and was covered lol

I do! I go to bed like an oil slick every night with the vast quantities of stuff I am lathering on!

nice bath with oil!!! sounds really nice

Sounds lovely, but I am slapping bio oil on twice a day and E45 lotion at least once a day too, and I'm amazed at how much bio oil I'm getting through like that! It's fairly expensive stuff isn't it?? Does anyone know of a sneaky online place to get it nice and cheap? I'd love to have a massive hoard of it and use some to bathe in!

Shadow xx

Sounds lovely, but I am slapping bio oil on twice a day and E45 lotion at least once a day too, and I'm amazed at how much bio oil I'm getting through like that! It's fairly expensive stuff isn't it?? Does anyone know of a sneaky online place to get it nice and cheap? I'd love to have a massive hoard of it and use some to bathe in!

Shadow xx

Apparently Wilkinsons do their own version called Rescue Oil for about £1.99. My friend used it and swore by it.

PS I would bathe with it but we have no bath! Instead I put on Lush's King of Skin while I'm still wet, or rub in some olive/bio oil while I'm still wet.

Boots have a 3 for 2 offer at the moment!
Apparently my oh saw some similar to bio oil in a shop called 'savers'. Not seen it myself though. I get through a lot too. X

I can't stand taking baths, I have to shower instead, but I cover myself in lotion. My skin is dry as a bone.

Yeah Im using baby oil in my baths then lathering it on when im wet too. Then before bed i put cocoa butter on too! xx

I'm allergic to oils! I wish i could use stuff like baby oil and bio oil but i just come out in a horrid itchy rash! Turns out my rash the other week was caused by bio oil coz as soon as i used it again the rash returned! I am coping with Palmers Coco Butter - in fact i wish i could bathe in that! Yummy! xxx

Oh no. =( that's a shame!
I've got palmers too! X

I am bathing in Sanctury mum to be oil that my MIL got for me :D Nothing to do with stretch,arks as nothing will stop them!! but because it smells nice and I have dry skin, lol :D

No probs. I got 3 125ml for £28 in boots last week so don't need any just yet. X

I use the palmers oil, just as good and a fraction of the price of bio oil. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->