• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else been really sensitive?

kwce

Reaction score
All day I've been crying at the drop of a hat :[ Now, I'm normally the kind of person who cries maybe twice a year, if that.
I cried this morning because my bf didn't clean up his mess from his poker buddies last night, I cried earlier because he had a toothache, and just now for no reason at all!
I hope I get my bfp soon so this will make sense! lol.
anyone else dealing with this?

I was extremely sensitive this morning. I was mainly getting irritated and angry, though, only cried once when DH called me on it. :haha:
I hope you feel better, hon! And I'm hoping you get your BFP soon! :hugs: :dust:

I've been really sensitive, too.

I almost cried when my OH squished an ant hill. :blush: :haha:

I was extremely sensitive this morning. I was mainly getting irritated and angry, though, only cried once when DH called me on it. :haha:
I hope you feel better, hon! And I'm hoping you get your BFP soon! :hugs: :dust:

I've been getting irritated and angry too unfortunately haha. Normally I'm a pretty laid back person and rarely get angry or sad, so this is weird for me. I literally YELLED at my bf today :[ I don't think I've ever done that! And I'm normally a really physical/cuddly person but I couldn't stand to be touched today.

I have been a bit emotional since about 3 or 4dpo. I am 10 dpo today. Yesterday I had a little cry and I felt better. I had to do this as I was working nights last night and didn't want to accidently cry at work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->