Anyone else biting their nails for scan tomorrow?*UPDATE*

jessica.p

Mother of 2 and TTC #3!
Reaction score
I am so nervous! I guess after a missed miscarriage it's hard not to be freaked out about every ultrasound. I'm super early, I'll be a day shy of 6 weeks tomorrow, but it's a follow up to an ER scan I had a week ago. Scan showed gestational sac in the right place, but no yolk sac or fetal pole yet. I'm just paranoid the sac is still going to be empty! Anyone else going through something similar this week?

I have a scan tomorrow to date our surprise baby! Very nervous there won't be anything there or something will be wrong

awww. i had a missed m/c too at 13wks... how far along were you?

Sweetie, fx'd for your appointment today.

Arielle, I'm so sorry for your loss. I was 9 weeks, baby died at 6.5 weeks, only days after I saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks.

Good luck to you too :hugs: hopefully we are both updating with fantastic news

I'm having a scan after a mc in Dec 2010. I'll be 6 + 3 tomorrow. It's at 10.45 and I'm SO scared that there's going to be no heart beat... I just can't relax... :cry:

I have a scan on Thursday.... I am being scanned weekly cos of prev m/cs and I dread every single one... and Hubby won't be there with me on Thursday either.. guarenteed it will all go wrong...

But what I meant to say was that I had a scan at 4w 5d and all it showed was a sac... a week later there was baby with a lil HB xx

Just got back. It was a very emotional ultrasound because I have been having consistent bright red light bleeding since last night. I was sure there would be nothing there. However, there was a little embryo with a heartbeat. We got to hear it, 115bpm... it was beautiful, and of course I was crying. I'm still very nervous though because I saw the heartbeat last time after bleeding just like this, but then 3 weeks later found at the next ultrasound a missed miscarriage... so it was a bittersweet scan today.

Aw lovely news, glad it went well, and so early to see a heartbeat, must be a super sticky strong bean!!! :happydance::thumbup:

I'm soooooo nervous for my follow up scan on wednesday morning, 2 weeks ago showed a sac, after brown spotting, i'm praying I see a heartbeat on wednesday!! It was at this scan at my last pregnancy that we were told it was all over :cry:. Really dreading it!

Good luck to everyone else with scans this week too :flower: xxxxxxx

Awww im so pleased for u huny stay positive, i too have had 4 MC's and i vowed to think differently about this LO & sure enough things have gone to plan i still count my blessing every day & cant believe im finally gonna have my forever baby :hugs: stay positive for ur iccle bean i know its hard but they deserve our Hope xxxxxxxx Lov n hugs to u n beany xxxxxx Caz

I have a scan tomorrow at 3pm !! My first scan for a baby and GOD am i nervous!

Oh hun im sorry it was so emotional for you, but so lovely u saw hb. Just try and relax and enjoy ur pregnancy. What happened before must have been horrendous to go through but has no bearing on this one, though of course u will remember what u lost then. Btw,u meant one hundred and fifty something bpm didnt u? Cos u wrote 15!!

Anyhow congrats. Are u feeling better now?? xx

Oops, thanks pcake! Definitely meant 115 hahah. It was definitely a horrendous experience last time, thinking everything was ok because "spotting is normal" and we saw the HB and everything.. even the doc said last time that I probably wouldn't miscarry after we saw the HB. It's very hard to separate the 2 pregnancies because so far they've been very similar, with the spotting and everything, and now hearing the heartbeat.
Anyway thanks everyone. I wish everyone good luck who has yet to go to their first ultrasound appointments! FX'd for all of you!!

Massive congratulations for seeing a HB! I know it is still a nervous time... but one milestone at a time...

Sounds like you had a great scan! Thanks for sharing. It gives me hope! I also had a missed m/c last year. I had my first scan last Friday. I thought I was 6 weeks on the dot as I had an IUI so I was using the day after as my "conception" date. They said 5 weeks 5 days for some reason? They only saw an empty sac. My HCG level was 1400 and they said that was normal, just said that it is probably a little early to see anything on the scan. I have another scan this Wednesday and I am freaking out! Feeling so emotional! You know that feeling you had with the missed m/c, I just will never forget that feeling, hearing those words. It is just something I wish none of us would ever have to go through! But anyway, thanks for posting about your visit as it gives me much needed hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->