Anyone else bleed week 5? Very worried:-(

IsisMoon9

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Would love to know if anyone had any has had anything similar to this and had a positive outcome?

I am 5.4 weeks and yesterday afternoon started to lose some brown discharge that eventually led to a dark red splodge on the toilet paper. I went to my epu and was examined, by that time the bleeding had stopped. Was told my cervix is still tightly closed and it may have been a bit of left over implantation blood. I can't have a scan until next Monday, so I am really freaking out as have had quite bad cramps today too and still very scant amounts of brown on the loo roll.

Would love some positive thoughts and stories

Xxxxx

I had two early bleeds with my first daughter that sound exactly like yours, one at 5 weeks and one at 7 weeks. Went for scans both times and she was in there happy, heart beating away. She's two years old now, so there's always hope xx

Thank you, it's always reassuring to hear a positive outcome!

Can you remember if you got cramps with the bleeding?

Xx

No I didn't have any cramps, just the bleeding. First time was just when I wiped, second time lasted 4 days and went from brown/ red to pink to orange to nothing xx

My sis had one of those at 5 weeks. And I am going through one now at 5 weeks. I bled for about 20 minutes, passed a clot, then the bleeding stopped. Only brown when I wipe now. She said that as EXACTLY what happened to her. I'm not cramping TOO bad, but what I do have is exclusively on my left side. I am going in to my ob in about 40 minutes. I think that your cervix is closed is a good sign.

Happy News: My sister's pregnancy was fine and she is now 15 weeks pregnant. Baby is doing well. She had really bad cramps and was passing lots of clots/tissue. They told her it was late implantation. Her story has given me hope for appointment today, I hope yours goes well, too.

Thank you for the info, that's what my bleeding is like. I'm in so much pain though, I'm doubled over. Know in my heart something isn't right

Xx

Good luck chellepepper, it sounds like we are going through something very similar.

Let us know how you get on

Xx

I just wanted to update you with some positive news. I went to the doctor and they saw TWO sacs. One baby had a healthy heartbeat and she couldn't see the other sac well enough to say for sure. So there is some upbeat news for you!

She said sometimes you just bleed heavily when the baby implants, but always get bleeding checked out.

Fingers crossed for you and I hope everything goes okay.

That's great news!

I'm not feeling very positive, really heartbroken. I'm bleeding quite heavy now and the pain is almost unbearable. We've been trying to conceive for over 2.5 years and getting a bfp last week was unbelievable.

Thank you for your encouragement and kind words

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"