Anyone else CD 12

Stacey24

Mum of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Is anyone else CD12 or around there?
Let me know as i would like a cycle buddy.

Hi

I'm on CD10, so just a couple of days behind.

How long have you been TTC?

I'm going on for 12mths at the mo....though not at 12 cycles just yet.

Guess this is time for you to be BD'ing for the Olympics....lots of luck

Do you chart etc?

Speak soon

:hug:

hi, this is only my second cycle ttc. Im using the CBFM but havent seen any high fertility so far this cycle. How do you chart your cycles? :hug:

hi, this is only my second cycle ttc. Im using the CBFM but havent seen any high fertility so far this cycle. How do you chart your cycles? :hug:

Hiya

Have been flying solo on the whole TTC thing till finding the saviour that is BnB earlier this week (totally addicted now!)

I have been using some ovulation calendar sites. Some include Luetal phase, others not. Check CM, CP etc, but bought BBT which arrived yesterday. Planned to start this morning, but forgot that I'd left it in my bag downstairs, so haven't started that yet! Did try the OPK's too for a couple of months, but found it difficult to test at the right time each day, because I work out and about all day

Also, I have quite physical symptons of O each month to pretty much know where I am.

Have been TTC'ing on and off for 12 months, started getting more serious about it as the months went on and nothing was happening. Realised it's not as easy as you think, and quite alot of planning involved!!

Saying all that, have a really positive feeling this month....hopefully it'll prove to my time!!! :happydance:

hope you get your bfp this month sending lots of baby dust. Ive still got no sign of Ov so i dont think this month will be my time

I am on cd13 I think..see ticker below..haha

No EWCM...damnI shold have picked up some preseed this month!!!!
Felt a slight twinge yesterday and now uterus area felt a little heavy.
I missed my bd session this morning and afternoon....haha BUT will make sure I get one in either late tongiht or early tommorrow am.
thats about it so far.....I won't be obsessing so much during 2ww so wil probably be posting in general, relationship, or health..lol
and lurking in the preg announcments........
Good luck to you all!!!!!!!

I am on cd13 I think..see ticker below..haha

No EWCM...damnI shold have picked up some preseed this month!!!!
Felt a slight twinge yesterday and now uterus area felt a little heavy.
QUOTE]

Hey

Glad you said the no EWCM, cos I haven't either and I was beginning to get slightly concerned. What's preseed? Think I may be needing it!

Started getting a couple of twinges, but no sore boobs - again bit of a worry.

Got some :sex: practice in myself, despite being in someone else's house (yea!)...now just worried may have peaked to early! Will have to try before work tomorrow!!

Nicnac..... just google preseed......its basically a sperm friendly lube that is also very much like EWCM so it helps the little guys get to the egg!!!!

I also read robitussin also adds some more EWCM......but haven't tried it.
Good luck.........and hope you see that :bfp: very soon

Hi girls,

Feeling rubbish today...it's CD15 and no sign of OV! BD'ing like mad just in case (well trying...OH sometimes needs more persuasion!) but I haven't had any symptoms, and I'm bit worried)

No EWCM, no sore boobs, no middle pain, did OPK on Friday (BFN), CP hasn't seemed to have changed.

Why why why??????????

How's yours going? Please send lots of good news!!!

:hug:

Hi, I am CD18 now and my peak has only just arrived, last cycle my peak was CD10 so i was getting worried. Still have no EWCM.

Hope you get some signs of ov soon :hug:

Hiya

This may be WAY TMI, but my frowny face BD earlier created alittle of what I think is the EWCM, either that or my OH's little swimmers have suddenly elasticated themselves.

NikiJJones stated in my journal that the EWCM may not always travel down so far for us to notice all the time (apologies from her - and me - for the graphic images it may raise!!).

I'm thinking that the best way is going to have to be the temps. Have my BBT but haven't started yet. Didn't think there was much point mid cycle. Only issue is my BBT has a rather annoying beeping when it reaches final temp, and I don't think my OH is going to like that at all, especially at the time when I first wake up. Everyone says to not move, speak etc.....I may not be able to after a while of that going off a 6.30am. OH may have ejected me from the bed, or room, or even house!!!!!!!!

Oh the fun and games we have!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->