Anyone else cd1 (or close?) 12 weeks til Xmas so lets make a baby to announce then!!

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Ok it's my first dose of clomid and I'm desperate to conceive this month!

*October is our wedding anniversary
*The 12 week mark would be dec 28 so hopefully announce either Xmas or New Years
*due date would be July 16 and I'd be having a cs just before then so baba would have a perfect mid year birthday!!

Would love people to chat, symptom spot and test with!!

Ps. My ticker may be a day off because I'm in Australia and the time difference isn't set to aus dates :/ (it told me when I put today date in it was the future and to select yesterday)

I'm on CD5! also hoping to announce to the world around christmas! (tho ill probably tell DHs fam sooner lol) i announced DD at christmas (i was 8 weeks along) and it was so special <3 hoping to get down to the BDing soon! lol

good luck :D i hope this is your month!

I'm on CD5! also hoping to announce to the world around christmas! (tho ill probably tell DHs fam sooner lol) i announced DD at christmas (i was 8 weeks along) and it was so special <3 hoping to get down to the BDing soon! lol

We announced to family at 5 weeks and the world at 9.... Hoping we can hold it in a bit longer this time!
And could do a super cute fb announcement something like "look what Santa left us (insert scan pic in a stocking)!"

I am on CD 8 and my first round of clomid 2-6. I want to badly to tell our parents for Christmas so I am praying hard we get our bfp this month.

I am on CD 8 and my first round of clomid 2-6. I want to badly to tell our parents for Christmas so I am praying hard we get our bfp this month.

Time to start bding!!!
Jealous, wish I could fast forward a week!

Time to start bding!!!
Jealous, wish I could fast forward a week!

Yes! Today is the first day of our every other day. I am just hoping I stay well through O since everyone at work is sick. And since I am a school teacher those things spread quickly.

We announced to family at 5 weeks and the world at 9.... Hoping we can hold it in a bit longer this time!
And could do a super cute fb announcement something like "look what Santa left us (insert scan pic in a stocking)!"

haha i may actually steal this idea!! :p

I'm on CD8 and really hoping for a normal cycle for december announcement. We're trying without clomid this time so its possible i might not even ovulate till christmas!
Good luck everyone!

Love this!!:thumbup:

Love this!!:thumbup:

Lol I just made it up on the spot!

How is everyone doing? I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday or late last night. I started getting really dark positive/nearly positive OPKs on Friday and a definitely dark one yesterday. But I was in a lot of pain yesterday that seems to be gone today. I am going to start progesterone on Wednesday and count today as 1 dpo. :D

I'm on CD5! I hope this is our month :)
I would love to announce at Christmas too!
Would love to have you as a bump Buddy.

I dont feel I've O'd yet. i cant temp for various reasons but my CM hasnt told me I've O'd yet. that said i used to have 35 day cycles and I'm only on cd 14, so i probably still have a few days to go. DH and I are away this weekend so it might line up perfectly!

good luck ladies!

Hey I'm on cd11, last time I was on clomid I didn't ov til cd21 but I'm dtd every second day at least!

I'm CD5, TTC #1. Came off BC in May and have had crazy cycles since (just ended 67 day cycle!). Praying for a Christmas miracle, it would just be so special!

Fx for all of us!

Hey ladies, I'm on cd 4 or 5 at the mo. I got my bfp with my daughter end of oct 2011 and announced at Xmas and she was born in July so hoping for a similar scenario this time!

Good luck everyone x

I don't trust any methods of detecting o so ill just keep on going til I get my results back from my cd21 to see if I've oved!

Hi all! I'm 7dpo today. Getting super nervous and hoping for a BFP in another week!! I've been feeling kind of nauseous, but I think it might be some sort of stomach bug.:shrug:

I'm (according to OPKs) 6dpo and I want so badly to be able to announce at Christmas time. I've been using wondofos and testing every day even though it's way too early. We're ttc #1 and it's very doubtful that we caught it this cycle...I'm not even positive that I did O, despite the + OPK...I just came off the pill in September and got my positive OPK only a few days after my withdrawal bleed.

My fingers are crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->