Anyone else convinced their pregnant EVERY cycle?

readyformore

Reaction score
I'm seriously driving myself nuts!:wacko:

I accept that I'm not pregnant. Then, about 1-2 days before AF, my pms must kick in really good because I suddenly feel symptoms like I could be pregnant. What makes it worse is the fall when AF shows up. It's happened every cycle this time, for a total of 11! 11 months in a row, I've thought I was pregnant:cry:.

What's really crazy is that I've had 3 kids and I haven't at all felt how I did with the other 3, but I'm still hopeful.

It's making me crazy!!!!

I'm totally with you.. every cycle I find new symptoms to make me think I'm pregnant this time.. This cycle I feel nauseous and I keep smelling things that no one else can smell.. But it probably won't be.. Last month I thought my boobs were bigger and the month before I was exhausted and thought I was.. My body tricks me every cycle!!

So sorry readyformore....I know the fake-out syndrome well ...I have only been going for a few of cycles and cannot imagine how that would feel after 11 with the certainty-doubt-certainty--then af!

I am just feeling more and more crazy--like i really thought i knew my body well, after years with endo, all the pains, cramps, throbbing...i knew what they meant...now I am second guessing everything and so certain for at least 2-8 days per cycle that this time is the one and then nada :(.

it really can consume a person and you dont realize how much until you are one of the people living in it! i feel your pain and am impressed by your stamina!

I def feel ya. It will be the month that you feel like your out with zero symptoms. Then you'll get your BFP!! Fingers crossed you get it soon!!

Well I am the same way i don't get my hopes up too much since my chemical on may 9 but a part of me holds onto that lil bit of hope...

Its super frustrating!!!! Last cycle I drove myself soo crazy, my cycle lasted 53 days!!!
I thought this cycle I wouldnt do the same, but here I am 13dpo, BFN, and im going nuts!! I do admit that my boobs have been sore since ovulation, but im trying not to hang on to that. Having irregular cycles also sucks. Got to love TTC! & TWW!

i am the same. its like my body thinks "hey lets mess with laurens feelings, we know how much she wants this so lets be as bitchy as we can be" i just want to scream as loud as i cant and stamp my feet! x

YUP! Me too.:wacko: Every cycle I have every symptom that you could possible have. This month I'm trying not to go over the top. But I'm 4 dpo and I have already started it again. Couldn't go to sleep, must be pregnant. Wanted to eat Pringles, must be pregnant. Something stinks, must be pregnant. It's the same every month. Could time go any slower???

agree with you i felt pregnant every single cycle and still thought i was when af started as convinced myself nah thats a weird period must be light spotting then this one cycle i did not feel pregnant i was sure i was out and vola i am lol

I'm seriously driving myself nuts!:wacko:

I accept that I'm not pregnant. Then, about 1-2 days before AF, my pms must kick in really good because I suddenly feel symptoms like I could be pregnant. What makes it worse is the fall when AF shows up. It's happened every cycle this time, for a total of 11! 11 months in a row, I've thought I was pregnant:cry:.

What's really crazy is that I've had 3 kids and I haven't at all felt how I did with the other 3, but I'm still hopeful.

It's making me crazy!!!!

ive had both, ive had symptoms until they will coming out my earholes, yellow cm, nausea, back ache, cramping, gas thwe works, then AF cried my little heart out, then the following month ( last month) had no symptoms at all no sore boobs no nothing up until day AF came, again cried my heart out, so my body has done it both ways which is a tell tale sign to me that i will never know until i missed that darn AF!

totally know what you girls mean.....so many symptoms this month including the worst sore breasts which I have never had before but :witch: !!! feel so envious of people who fall pregnant without even trying or having to go through any of this stress!!

good luck everyone!! :dust:

totally know what you girls mean.....so many symptoms this month including the worst sore breasts which I have never had before but :witch: !!! feel so envious of people who fall pregnant without even trying or having to go through any of this stress!!

good luck everyone!! :dust:

Iv come to hate those women! Lol

Ugh....ttc makes every second half of every month go sooo slow during which every other thing is a clue that I am or I am not pregnant and that cycle replays 20x a day....af due tuesday and I just want the torture to be over! in an "af is on her way" moment with cramping and all and just almost want her to come early to put me out of my misery!

It's like reading my own thoughts lol every cycle so far TTC (just 3 months) i would have bet thousands on a bfp but a couple of days later the witch gets me and i feel ridiculous for being so 'sure'. i suppose when you want something so badly its easy to get carried away = (.

af due tomorrow fx'd she stays away!

baby dust to all and lets see those bfps!!!! xxxxxx

Yep, AF due tomorrow and even with a huge temp drop and my usual pre-AF cramps, I'm somehow feeling it's possible I'm pregnant.

Honestly, it would be better not to be so hopeful. Would that make AF any easier? I don't know.

I totaly understand you!!! I thought I knew my body, whats normal, whats not!
DH is no help.. when I get moody, he says "ahh you must be pregnant" which really cheers me up, and then AF comes... Im trying to relax from now on :/

Haha yes, last month I had sore boobs and nauseous...I thought for sure, the af showed her ugly face 5 days early... Witch. I am 5dpo and doing my best not to poas

I'm six months and counting of faking myself out. Whats so bad is when I was pregnant I had every symptom. Excessive peeing, metallic taste, ridiculous smells, sore boobs, racing heart etc and I haven't felt like that since but I convince myself since that one ended in a m/c slight changes are understandable.

Af due today and so far she hasnt shown her ugly face. I wish she would hurry up so i can relax and get ready for next cycle! Bfn again this morning but still clinging on to my 'symptoms' for some hope. Cant stop burping past few days and cramping like mad! Just want to know now. Baby dust to all lets see those bfps! Xx

Yes i do :( I bet if I ever do fall pregnant i'll have no symptoms at all that month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->