Anyone else cramping?

0hF0y

Reaction score
Since ovulating I've had mild cramps, similar to AF, for days now at least 7 day. Of course I've researched it and googled it to death. Most day this is a good sign; however, I was just curious as to whether any of you ladies were experiencing this too?

Other symptoms, slightly sore nipples and "full" feeling of breasts, frequent headaches, exhaustion yet woke up the past two nights around 2am after crazy dreams wide awake.

The cramping is "new"... In the 8 months we've been trying I've never had the cramping. Just curious how common/uncommon/indicative it is?

Sorry for the typos, my phone has a mind of it's own!! Clearly I need to proof read!!

Sorry for the typos, my phone has a mind of it's own!! Clearly I need to proof read!!

I think its because youre pregnant :thumbup: I had the same symptoms with my first child and am having similar again (I read back to prior b&b posts from 3 years ago to confirm haha).

Good luck!!

I just got AF after cramping and having twinges for the entire 2ww.

The cycle before that I had the same thing and got a BFP (mc at 5w2d) so I really wont be listening to cramping next time, but I hope it's a good sign for you :flower:

The fact thats is a "new" symptom for you is a great sign :)

And also you have other symptoms too which are sounding good :)

Thank you!!! The fact that it was "new" and hadn't happened in any of the other cycles on top of other symptoms really has me hopeful. I appreciate your input and I hope we are all celebrating soon :) :)

AF is due around the 17th (it's never spot on)... Of course I'm an addict to POAS and have been testing daily already... That BFP has to pop up eventually!!!! :)

Cramping and bloating were the first pregnancy signs with both my babies. I was bloated mostly and had period like cramps for a while :) the first other signal for me was the aversion to perfume and anything chemical smelling, which came on about 9dpo in both pregnancies. I have a bit of cramping now (4 dpo) so my fingers are crossed!!

That's so exciting! :) Maybe this month will be our month!!!

I've been having cramping too, just about constantly since O. Bloating, itchy & sensitive nipples, heavy breasts (on the right one complains, though!), excessive CM in the last couple of days, exhausted but not sleeping through the night, headaches, general foggy feeling.

I pretty much never get AF symptoms more than about 6-12 hours before she arrives. This has been going on for 11 days now.

Oh goodness! We have very similar symptoms!!! Good luck to you. I hope you get that BFP!!

How are you ladies sleeping? The past few days (4 to be exact) I have woke up extremely early (1:30am once!!!) and could not fall back asleep. Woke up ready to go... Of course later in the day it starts to wear on me.

Any of you experiencing this? I've had bits of nausea today. BFN this morning, although I don't think I'll be close enough to get a BFP until at least mid week. My cycle is so irregular it's hard to know... I just hope it happens!

I am going through the same thing! Been having cramping since about 9dpo when I felt a sharp stabbing pain down below that lasted about 3 hours. It went away and then came back on 11dpo and has been steady ever since. I am now 16dpo and will be testing on Thursday when I get paid. (I may have POAS too many times and ran through my supply all for BFNs). Hoping that if I am, it will show up then.

Also been having the sore nipples and lower back pain and when I sleep on my side it gives me grief.

Good luck!

Poeticlegend, I hear you! I ordered the Wondfo tests from Amazon that comes in a pack of 50 for less than $20 to satisfy my POAS addiction. Especially for my obsessive early testing. Good luck to you! Let's hope these cramps are our lucky sign!

Oglethorp, right? It is a strange thing. I say this after waking up from a 3 hour nap. My early start caught up to me.

I finally crawled out of bed at 9 this morning. OH and I spent the afternoon at his parents' place having a little folk music jam session, and I was yawning and wishing it was time to go home by 3:30!

I hate this two week wait. Every time I have myself completely convinced this is IT! This month has brought on so many new symptoms and things I haven't noticed before so I'm on the edge of my seat just waiting for that BFP. Praying it's not another day spent crying when AF shows.

I hope you were able to get home and get some rest!!

By the time I got home I wasn't sleepy anymore, go figure!

I find myself switching back and forth between being convinced my symptoms mean I'm pregnant, and being convinced that AF is about to show her face. Argh! I've been experiencing a mildy upset stomach ever since lunch time, though, which is not ever an AF sign for me, and despite the queasiness, I was ravenous long before OH wanted to eat again. We even had cake at lunch because his mother's birthday is this week, and yet I could have gone back up to the kitchen for seconds half way through the jam session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->