Anyone else cramping?

The cramps had died off for the most part over the past couple of days but they've returned today with a vengeance. I don't know what to think... I'm so sad because my thoughts have now shifted to AF getting ready to show it's ugly face.

Obsessively testing... are the rest of you still having cramps?

The cramps had died off for the most part over the past couple of days but they've returned today with a vengeance. I don't know what to think... I'm so sad because my thoughts have now shifted to AF getting ready to show it's ugly face.

Obsessively testing... are the rest of you still having cramps?

Yep still have the cramps! They went away but then came back. Now it is almost constant. Sometimes feels like she is about to show up but then when i go to check nothing but creamy cm. I just keep thinking I am going to wake up and I'm gonna be out this month. But now I'm 3 days past expected AF and nothing.

Had ridiculously vivid dream last night, so much so I had to wake up and write it down because it could make a great movie someday.

Hope you are still in!

3 days past your expected AF!! That's so exciting!!

I can't wait to hear how this turns out for you!!

I am... I'm pretty irregular but tomorrow would be the first day I would anticipate AF to start. Lots of cramping tonight; however, it's a different kind of cramp... what others have been referring to as a "twinge". Trying to remain hopeful. I have quite a few "symptoms" that hopefully aren't all in my head :)

2 nights ago my cramps changed slightly and I was thinking it was AF preparing to come. The next morning my cervix was ever so slightly lower, too. I re-checked an hour later though, and it was back out of reach. My temps have stayed high and cramps have all-but disappeared. Not sure what to think!

I stay home on Tuesdays, so after OH left for work this morning I went back to see and slept until 10am. It's now 11:39 and I want to go back to bed. So sleepy!

My cramps are dull this morning. Still BFN. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that this is our month. :)

My energy levels come in waves... I go from exhausted to bouncing off of the walls. It's crazy... and happens all hours of the day!

I have them as well, off and on. Last night they were very warm feeling...like AF was coming. Sometimes they are sharp. Once or twice it felt like a zipper being pulled across my stomach from one side to the other.
I am also a little nauseous today...and all I ate was a protein shake and some cheerios.

Just thought I'd pop in and give you guys a little reassurance. This month was the first month I had cramps before af was due. Not bad cramps, just mildly uncomfortable, almost thought they were gas pains. And I had little pokes down by my hips, mostly on the left side. I had them EVERYDAY until the day I tested, which was the day af was due. Was so expecting bfn because I felt like the witch was right around the corner, but lo and behold I had a very bright BFP!

I'm 5w3d and the cramps have not gone away. They come and go but at least once a day I get them. So they're your best friend right now, ladies! FX that you all get your bfps!!

Just thought I'd pop in and give you guys a little reassurance. This month was the first month I had cramps before af was due. Not bad cramps, just mildly uncomfortable, almost thought they were gas pains. And I had little pokes down by my hips, mostly on the left side. I had them EVERYDAY until the day I tested, which was the day af was due. Was so expecting bfn because I felt like the witch was right around the corner, but lo and behold I had a very bright BFP!

I'm 5w3d and the cramps have not gone away. They come and go but at least once a day I get them. So they're your best friend right now, ladies! FX that you all get your bfps!!

Thanks girl!!! How did the cramps differ from usual af cramps?

Ahh, thank you!!!!! And of course major congratulations!!! :)

Thanks!
I could tell they were different because they weren't super bad cramps like my usual af cramps. They were kind of....bubbly? Very mild but i could just hear loads of gurgling going on down there when I got them lol

Mine went away but now I'm Queezy all of the time. Still bfn. Boo.

Everything is about the same for me... however, the bbs aren't as sore today. I just have a nagging feeling AF will show up in the next 24 hours. I've been testing like a crazy lady... all bfn.

I have this weird pinching feeling today on my right side. I've had these random feelings since ovulation. I just keep praying (literally, on my knees praying) that it all results in a bfp.

Baby dust to all of you and congratulations to those of you who have gotten your bfps this month!! :)

Everything is about the same for me... however, the bbs aren't as sore today. I just have a nagging feeling AF will show up in the next 24 hours. I've been testing like a crazy lady... all bfn.

I have this weird pinching feeling today on my right side. I've had these random feelings since ovulation. I just keep praying (literally, on my knees praying) that it all results in a bfp.

Baby dust to all of you and congratulations to those of you who have gotten your bfps this month!! :)

Any word on if you are in or out this month? FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->