Anyone else desperate for 2 close in age?

.Mrs.B.

Reaction score
DS is 10.5 months old now, we've wanted to ttc since he was 4 months old, but I didn't get my cycles back until I stopped BF at 8 months. So I've kind of been 'ttc' for 6 months but this is only my 4th cycle(23 day cycles).
To conceive DS I had no idea about fertility, we bd 3 times in one month and got a BFP the first cycle, I even had implantation spotting that I thought was AF as I was literally clueless.
Since I've had my cycles back we've bd every day or every other day, I've taken prenatal vits, folic acid and even tried soy iso's on my last cycle. I'm now CD2 of cycle 4 and I know it's not overly long but I just feel really down like it's not going to happen and I really want LO to have a brother or sister while he's closer to one than two. I really wanted a small age gap and I'm so frustrated that's its all out of my control. :(
Anyone else in the same situation? I feel like having DS has decreased my fertility.:cry:

Usually it increases it! I had one son Dec/23/98 & a daughter Dec/20/99, and another son aug/13/01. It was a LOT of work!

I want my kids to be closer in age too! We only want 2 and I want it done and over with! (although I can easily see me wanting 3, just for the excitement of getting pregnant again... :haha:)

DS is 6 months old, I got my first bleed around 5 1/2 months pp that lasted for 8 days. Super light, not enough for anything more than a panty liner and even that was pushing it. Then about 19 days later, I had another light bleed for 3 or 4 days, same thing. That time, I had just about positive opk's so I thought maybe it was just ovulation spotting... but then today (10 days later) I took an opk just for the heck of it, and it was a glaringly positive one! So now I have no idea what my cycles are doing, or if I'm actually ovulating or if my body is trying to but not succeeding.

I think the wait to actually ovulate is worse than the wait for AF!! Although right now, a normal AF cycle would make me happy, as I'm still EBF my son.

I want two close in age, but it will be a slightly bigger age gap that yours. LO is now 18 months old. Really hope it doesnt take ages to conceive though. Think its nice having a small gap so they can grow up together and be there for each other. Still keep feeling a bit guilty on DD though, shes used to my constant attention so worry how she will react when the time comes x

Yes, me too. My daughter is 15 months old and we would like a larger family, but since I'm not super young, we hope to conceive a second baby soon. TTC the first time around for DD was tough - took awhile and I had a loss before - so I hope that this time it's not as difficult. We're only a few cycles into actually TTC, though. FX for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->