anyone else desperate to get to second trimester??

catmummyof4

Reaction score
Arghh im going mad time is dragging and so sick of th stupid comments that something could happen :'( i want to see my baby on th screen see a heartbeat and b able to scream from the rooftops... sorry rant over lol x

I was the same way...i had my 12 week scan yesterday and was so happy baby is doing great and was able to let the cat out of the bag. Cant wait to be 100% in the second tri. I want my baby bump lol.

I can't wait to be in 2nd tri so hopefully I will start feeling more "normal" and less sick.

I'm with you the next 8 weeks are going to be very long .

Ttc we r pretty much same weeks lol keep me sane! Every day is draaaaagiiing and i hav symptoms then wonder if thyr symptoms lol x

Having had four miscarriages I can safely say that, yes, I am desperate to get to the second tri

Yes, definitely waiting for the second trimester! Everything seems to be going SO slowly at the moment.

Me!! Hate hate hate the first trimester :wacko: it goes so slowly and is so full of uncertainty I can't stand it! I've had two losses and I just want to get on with getting prepared & excited for a baby! Arghh!

Yes! Every single day is dragging at the minute and of course i'm over thinking everything.

Ttc- looks like we are the exact same day! I'm sick of constantly worrying at every cramp and twitch! Tmi but I feel like I'm bleesing all the time but I just have loads of cm, has anyone else? Role on then next 8 weeks x

Me too! I'm almost there, but it's been since January 22nd that I found out. Some weeks are fast and some are slow!

I had a scan at 9+5 and they didn't let us hear the heartbeat, we just got to see it. and I won't be back to the drs until April 14th. It's going to be a long 4.5 weeks.

Kimmy - on the bright side, those twinges will be a comfort after a while because they'll slow down and you'll want them as a sign the baby is still in there doing something. Haha..

Yeah true :) I guess everyone is the same worrying! My symptoms are coming a bit stronger as well, which although uncomfortable I'm thankful as I know bean is there and hormones are still there x

I'm 2 weeks away from the second tri and time couldn't possibly move and have moved any slower...
I had my 12 week scan this past week and everything was great! Had it at 11+4 and baby measured 12+1... and now the wait till the 20 week scan :brat: Its allllll waiting...

PS nice pic catmummyof3. Looks familiar!! LOL

Ttc- looks like we are the exact same day! I'm sick of constantly worrying at every cramp and twitch! Tmi but I feel like I'm bleesing all the time but I just have loads of cm, has anyone else? Role on then next 8 weeks x

This was me today shopping around the city centre I felt so wet I acc thought I was bleeding rushed to the nearest toilet and it was just cm what a relief ! Xxx

Im soooo glad its not just me. Today has been a lot better then yesterday. I think a lot has to so with the weather its easier to get on when its nice lol xx

Yep completely with you on this its going soooo slowly and I have no idea how baby is I don't have all thatany symptoms I just wanna see baby and I want a baby bump lol !! I can't even belive I'm pregnant yet hate first trimester I had a mmc a few years ago so I dread the scans but can't wiat at the same time :-/ wish I could hVe an early one gig another 5 weeks min to go yet hurry up and PISS of first trimester lol

Yh i agree normally (this is my 4th) im so relaxed and laid back but this time im reLly anxious when baby moves i will be able to keep track of them but anything could happen and with tbe rates of problems much higher in 1st tri i am sooo anxious :( it sucks lol xx

im soo nervous, even tho i've had 2 successful pregnancies after MMC in 09 the fear is still there - i need to hear/see that hb to be able to relax a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->