Anyone else do a pregnancy test...

Deeper Blue

Reaction score
...when you know for a fact your not pregnant?

You know the times, you had sex once that cycle... with a condom... stood up... in the shower... and your on the pill... but because your AF is 1 day late then just maybe....?

:rofl: Please tell me it's not just me.

I test every few months on the pill for my sanity as im on the mini pill so dont have periods

Very nearly did last month as was late, but when I woke up for my morning wee, there she was.... grrrrr.

pmsl o me too!!:rofl:
I've even tested after a period, if i've thought it slighly lighter and u do hear of cases of people being pg and getting periods...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol and then i'm dissappointed!!!:blush:

Haha I love this thread, I do it too! Was 2 days late last month and no possibility of being pregnant then I get upset when it's negative?! Why oh why lol :D

Awww... didn't mean to upset babe. :hugs:

I have irregular cycles anyway but this one is 3 days longer than my longest ever so I've decided to do a test. I KNOW it's going to be negative but keep saying to myself that you read about people getting pregnant in impossible ways in magazines so why not me? :rofl:

In a way I don't want to test because at least at the moment I -could- -possibly- be pregnant... but once I've tested I'll know for definate I'm not :(

Glad it's not just me though.

Awww... didn't mean to upset babe. :hugs:

I have irregular cycles anyway but this one is 3 days longer than my longest ever so I've decided to do a test. I KNOW it's going to be negative but keep saying to myself that you read about people getting pregnant in impossible ways in magazines so why not me? :rofl:

In a way I don't want to test because at least at the moment I -could- -possibly- be pregnant... but once I've tested I'll know for definate I'm not :(

Glad it's not just me though.

It's ok :hugs: it's just me being emotional lol. I do it maybe every other month? I convince myself to the point where I know it's going to be a BFP... lol

ME! I did it last month, and the month before because we were only using withdrawel I was always convinced "there is still a chance...."

this month there is a very real chance, because he stopped pulling out... fingers crossed! lol... but yeah i'll test too... maybe even early... :D

Yes, I do that.

I fabricate in my head that there is a real possibility even though there isn't, or at least it's incredibly minuscule.

No... because as much as I want to be pregnant I am preventing it right now.

My pregnant friend asked me to take a test but I said no. (She wanted to compare her test to a non pregnant test for some reason!) I worry about finding out about a chemical pregnancy etc.

I poas every month! I do even when I know that there is no chance of pregnancy x

I'll normally take one if my period is 4+ days late.

I do! I came off the pill 8 months ago and I am still waiting for AF. I test every month I think :rofl: I know there is no chance since we use condoms but I just like to double check :blush:

me!! and am going through that feeling right now!! i am determined not to test until my due date next week. something 'feels' different this month, but by now it's prob just my stoopid body and mind playing tricks!

Fingers crossed though!!

I refuse to test unless i'm late. I'm on the pill but I'm crap at taking it sometimes. Getting better....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->