Anyone Else Doing Clomid or Femara?

T

Tina Bee

I have amenorrhea and anovulation and need clomid.

Anyone else ttc with fertility issues?

Hi tina i see you are on here alot me too...lol.soooo i wanted to buddy up with you i did my first cycle of clomid last month, i am test on april fool day, but i dont think it worked...did you ovulate on clomid??? What doses have you taken...what cycle days...???

Yup I always ovulated on clomid and my dose was 50 mg. I took it from cd 3-7.

We can be buddies I don't mind. I won't be starting my next cycle of clomid until April maybe May.

I know the 2ww is awful. Have you been having any symptoms?

I have had nothing...lol... But they say you really shouldnt feel anything before 9dpo, because approx cd6 the blastocyst(the embryo) implants... So after that it has to make hcg and its suppose to double every 48-72hrs, i think...so i am being patient...i know the last time i didnt feel a thing until i was like six or seven weeks pregnant.

if you dont mind me asking why didnt you take the clomid this month?

Because I got my period before I could go back to the doctor's and get more clomid.

oh your dr. only gives you one dose a month...buying them off the net is easier. i guess the dr. does it like that so a woman wont try to up her own dose...50mg might have worked but i just didny try it assuming it would hmmm... hey tina have you tried soy isoflavones??? i have some too but i found out about then after i got the clomid. you can buy them at walmart. walgreens, gnc. maybe it would be nice to have them on hand for cycles you cant make it to your obgyn.

I have amenorrhea and anovulation secondary to low progesterone. I have low testosterone but my FSH and LH patterns mimic someone with PCOS. I have no visible signs of PCOS other than that. I had a MC in 07 and one this past OCT. We have been TTC since 07. Metformin didn’t work. I finally got a dr that will help me with my infertility issues and sustain pregnancy. I to Provera to start my AF and did. Took Clomid 50mg on days 3-7. I did the OPTest’s and the line has just fainted completely. I never did get a really dark dark line, but there was two that were darker than the others. I am hoping that I have a sticky bean and when it's time to test I get a BFP! I really want this, like everyone else here. So baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey AmbearRN! I hope you get your bfp this cycle. I have yet to see if I have pcos so i cant speak on hormone levels, but im sure i have it. Im sorry about your miscarriages. Hopefully you get a sticky bean!

i have amenorrhea and anovulation secondary to low progesterone. I have low testosterone but my fsh and lh patterns mimic someone with pcos. I have no visible signs of pcos other than that. I had a mc in 07 and one this past oct. We have been ttc since 07. Metformin didn’t work. I finally got a dr that will help me with my infertility issues and sustain pregnancy. I to provera to start my af and did. Took clomid 50mg on days 3-7. I did the optest’s and the line has just fainted completely. I never did get a really dark dark line, but there was two that were darker than the others. I am hoping that i have a sticky bean and when it's time to test i get a bfp! I really want this, like everyone else here. So baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm... Women with pcos have high tes. Elevated androgenes(spelling is off). Low pro. Their fsh to lh ratio crazy like a 7:1 when they should be more balanced. The line on an opk has to be darker than the control line in order for ovulation to truly occur, your dr might have to increase your dose i am kinda heavy, so i started my self on 100mg because i didnt think my body would have responded at 50mg. And they say test everyday twice day. You might have missed the surge on the opk. Is your doctor going to have you come back day 21 to see if ovulated??? They check your pro levels to see if you ovulated

I suddenly stopped ovulating, so I'm on Clomid, today is day one of cycle three for me at 100 mg :(

i have amenorrhea and anovulation secondary to low progesterone. I have low testosterone but my fsh and lh patterns mimic someone with pcos. I have no visible signs of pcos other than that. I had a mc in 07 and one this past oct. We have been ttc since 07. Metformin didn’t work. I finally got a dr that will help me with my infertility issues and sustain pregnancy. I to provera to start my af and did. Took clomid 50mg on days 3-7. I did the optest’s and the line has just fainted completely. I never did get a really dark dark line, but there was two that were darker than the others. I am hoping that i have a sticky bean and when it's time to test i get a bfp! I really want this, like everyone else here. So baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm... Women with pcos have high tes. Elevated androgenes(spelling is off). Low pro. Their fsh to lh ratio crazy like a 7:1 when they should be more balanced. The line on an opk has to be darker than the control line in order for ovulation to truly occur, your dr might have to increase your dose i am kinda heavy, so i started my self on 100mg because i didnt think my body would have responded at 50mg. And they say test everyday twice day. You might have missed the surge on the opk. Is your doctor going to have you come back day 21 to see if ovulated??? They check your pro levels to see if you ovulated

Today was my Day 21 I got my levels drawn. So now just wait.... I dont think I'm good at it either.

how long until you get your results.... see thats why i wish i was going to a dr... because i know the they can tell you for sure if you ovulated!!! but its to late now lol... i am on cd29 did you use opks?

Hey Amber! Im not doing clomid right now. I should be starting again in April or May.

Hey, I saw your post: I'm going into my third round of Clomid: starting 100mg this time. The first two months I was on 50mg. The first month I had NO side effects, however, the second month on it, I had terrible pains in both my ovaries and I've gained about 5 lbs now....yuck. Here's to hoping this round does it for us!! I have felt also, that I've had worse PMS....could be a sign....I was hoping that it was a preg. sign, but nothing yet. We've been TTC for 1 year 2 months now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->