Anyone Else Doing Clomid or Femara?

Kachrist what is your dx, the reason you are on clomid? I took my first round at 100mg this month i am on cd30...waiting to test, but i doubt i am pregnant, i ovulated later than i thought i would... I took my clomid cd2-6 and soy isoflavones cd7 and 8 , i think the soy made me ovulate two days later so i am holding off on it this cycle... Did you have hyperovarian stimulation when you had pain on both side of your ovaries and a five pound gain???

oh your dr. only gives you one dose a month...buying them off the net is easier. i guess the dr. does it like that so a woman wont try to up her own dose...50mg might have worked but i just didny try it assuming it would hmmm... hey tina have you tried soy isoflavones??? i have some too but i found out about then after i got the clomid. you can buy them at walmart. walgreens, gnc. maybe it would be nice to have them on hand for cycles you cant make it to your obgyn.

HI i am TTC and wondering where you order you clomid at online?

Hey Ladies
Just a quick Question im hopefully starting clomid at the end of july and doctor says they put you on it for 3months That right?
And if shows you are ovulating on clomid do they keep you on it till you get pregnant or does she mean you need to get pregnant within three months of using it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->