Anyone else due 22nd march?

Laura85

Mummy to 1 & Expecting!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Looking for a bump buddy who's due on or around the same day? xxxx

yay!!!

How are you finding pregnancy etc?

I feel like i've finally got my second wind now, and i'm loving the kicks/ baby moving too!

do you know what you're having? is it your 1st?

Ha,ha sorry about all the questions! xxx

This is my second pregnancy...I have a daughter who will be 10 on Sunday. How is that for an age gap. I feel pretty good for the most part but pretty run down...this one is taking much more of a toll on me since I am 39 this pregnancy....sure makes a difference.

We are having a boy as well. I love all the movement too although he scared me about 2 weeks ago when I didn't feel him for a couple of days, I went in and had it checked and he is A-OKAY!

March will be here before we know it. Have you decided on a name?

Aaaww, my DD is 2 and a half so not much of a gap! lol

We have thought of a name yes, but it is top secret till he's here i'm afraid!! :p

Gosh, that must have been scary, somedays i think, hmmm.. have i felt him move today?? then almost as if he hears me, he goes crazy! (i can imagine him rolling his eyes at me, saying oh mummy, i am fine, just sleepy, but here you go feel this!! ) Hahahaha

xxxx

LOL my little guy is stubborn just like his Daddy. Already giving me a hard time. So I guess we can be bump buddies..you can PM me anytime.

yep, definately! :D Good luck to you. xxxx

hey, im also due march 22, 2012 and I'm on team blue :blue:

Hi ladies,

If it helps you both in any way I have a pregnancy thread open to anyone at any stage of their pregnancy (link below) we have women ranging from a few week old babies to being due in July. The ladies on there are always happy to help and offer advice out

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...one-any-stage-your-pregnancy-all-welcome.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->