Anyone else due aroud 5th Aug??

DSM

Reaction score
hello,

I've been on here for a little while & thought it would be nice to chat to some people due around same time??

:flower:

Aug 4th here! I officially, made it to nine Weeks and fetus status! How are things going for you

whhoo congrats!! Im 9 weeks too :), apart from quite sick all day, all is good, I had a scan at 7 1/2 weeks & heard heartbeat & been really happy since then xxx

hi, i am due 4 August, so happy made it to nine weeks, also had a scan a 7 weeks, i have another at ten weeks, so i am just praying all goes well then. not feeling sick any more. just really sore back and cramps sometimes which freak me out and really really tired!!!!

Hi I'm due around 1 August, just waiting for my dating scan to get an exact date! Can't wait, although it still doesn't seem possible that there's a baby in there!!

My sickness has been a lot better this week so hoping that's it now, fingers crossed.

Tiredness, sore back and bloating are my worst symptoms this week.

I hope my sickness ease's off soon too!! :) I know what you mean, I keep wondering whether there is really a baby in there too, Lol

I've spent most the day on the sofa today, I wonder how I even mamage a whole day at work!! sssoooo tired! Xxxx

Hi I'm due around Aug 3rd but waiting until Tuesday to find out for sure, I'm so confused about it all!

I have been soooo tired but that's pretty much it. With my first child, I didn't have many symptoms either

Hey, I'm due on the 10th Aug. Always feeling sick tired and moods are up and down. It's still early but I can't believe how different you feel and how quickly things have changed already! It'll be worth it in the end though. :) xx

ME!!! 8th of august yey xxx

Meee!

I'm due around August 6th so I should be about 9 weeks on Tuesday. Is that right that it officially becomes a fetus then? Exciting!

I've been ok- no bleeding whatsoever just horrible all day nausea and tiredness! Back to work after the Christmas Break on Wednesday this week which I really am dreading.

Had a scan at 8 weeks and all was well- growth was perfect and we saw the heartbeat.

Would be nice to follow you ladies right through to the eventual birth.

I find it hard to believe that this is happening to me- hope that doesn't sound weird! :)

Joy x

It'r nice to meet you all ladies!!

Joybell - Yeh I read on Baby centre that it's officially at Fetus at 9weeks & even has fingers!!

It will be nice to catch up every now & then & chat about symptoms etc,

Goodluck to those of you back at work this week, I go back tomorrow - not looking forward to it!!

I can't wait to get my 12 week scan date through in the post, I'm checking the box every day Lol :happydance:

August 6th here and officially 9 weeks today :yay:

I'm not too concerned with exact dates though as I refuse to be induced if I go overdue. Baby will come when ready :D

Due August 6th! Scan on friday to find out forsure... soooo nervous
No ms what so ever which stinks cause I am ALWAYS hungry gained 4lbs already
Have sore bbs once in a while and I am tired alot..
So nervous/excited for my scan hope all is well with my little one..
Happy and healthy 9 months to us all

Hi, I'm due august 3rd. Had a scan at 6+5 and saw the heart beat :happydance:. 12 week scan on 20th Jan.

Had nausea since about six weeks but yesterday wasn't too bad and ok this morning.

Ate far too much over Xmas so back to healthy eating and exercise from today. Also been feeling extremely tired so don't know how I'm going to get up at 5am and do a day's work tomorrow - got up at 9 today and still in dressing gown...!!

We have a thread for people due around 8th Aug on the 'pregnancy buddies' forum page...come join us! xx

hey glad ure all enjoyin ish ure preg. im 11 wks but no scan date or heard heart beat yet - im running to post every day!!!! glad im not only one knackered, apparntly we may c a line on our bellies soon!
any one any tips for morning sikness- i triend travel bans, crackers, ginger biscuites...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->