Anyone else due June 8th

aflaspoehler

Baby number one!
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone else is on the same track to have this baby be here already

Hello I'm due 8th June :) not too far away now really is it?

im due on the 12th and im totally excited... though havent done hospital bag yet.... hehe

im due on the 9th!

not organised at all, bought some newborn nappies and mat pads and that is it.

i do have all the equipment from my first baby though but it all needs sorting and washing etc. I just seem way too relaxed! lol. Need to pack hospital bag soon too!

when are you guys off on maternity leave? i leave May 24th.

I'm due on 10th! Almost got everything I need now, just need to go and get bits for my hospital bag :)

Due on the 8th June here but won't be going passed 28th of May as i'm booked in for a section.......secretly hoping I go into natural labour before the 28 th so I can have my vbac :flower:

10th here! Last day of work is the 17th (can't wait!). I just bought some travel sized items for the hospital bag and am mentally running through what I am going to pack. Will probably start it this weekend.
Will probably install the car seat base next weekend that way we just have to pop the car seat in when it's time. Bought some witch hazel to make some frozen pads for after the birth but ill probably save that task for once I'm done with work. :)

Can you guys believe it's so close?! I almost don't believe it. Lol.

How are you all feeling??

I'm due June 6th... and it's dragging for me now. I'm ready for my little one to get here!

I'm due June 7th. Physically I'm exhausted and have no energy for anything. Didn't realize I could hurt so many places at the same time!

im due 10th june.. second baby. Nervous about how well cope as we have a little boy and he wil be 16 months when she gets here but at same time.. excited and want her to be here now
xx

Hey due date buddy!:flower: I'm due June 8th but have a feeling this little girl is coming early! Had preterm contractions last week that had to be stopped with drugs, but luckily cervix was still long and only a fingertip dilated. She's definitely dropped and I've been nauseas and throwing up since last night.

The suspense is awful isn't it?? I feel like we're so close to meeting our babies yet so far away!;)

Hi! I'm due on 7th June. Finishing work on 24th may if I can last that long that is....starting to wish I'd opted for a week earlier.
Can't believe how close we all are. On other forums some June babies have been born already and are healthy touch wood.

Exciting times:) xxx

kate87 - my little boy will only be just over 14 months when this one arrives - im nervous too!

I haven't packed my bag but have most of the bits. I'm just still sorting out car seat and crib at the moment. I finish work on 14 may an looking forward to the time to relax, it's been hard with a 3 year old!

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! 35 weeks for me tomorrow..woohoo!
I got a good bit of my bag packed yesterday. Still a few things I need to purchase like snacks, nipple cream and big cheap undies (speaking of which, any US ladies know where to get some? I looked at walmart but the best deal I could find was a pack of 6 for like 9 bucks! Call me cheap but I don't really want to spend over a dollar each for something I plan on trashing)

Had an okay week this week. Only a few really rough days. Two more weeks left of work! That's what's keeping me going nowadays is having those 3 weeks if before my EDD.

How's everyone else holding up??

Finally got my bad and baby's bag packed! I've been having a ton of braxton hicks and for the past couple of days actual contractions so I'm getting close!

still haven't packed my bag but i did buy a cute boys outfit and a cute girls outfit for the hospital as we are team yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->