anyone else dying in this heat with your bump!????

K

kimber89

so im in ireland and the heat is unreal i feel like im abroad somewhere. i should be happy the nice weather is here but i cant even sit out in it. i ent out for ten minutes there and am now back inside.its killing me. i have no nice summery clothes cause i just feel so fat and none of them barely fit i look horrible in everything. im broke at the moment as i want to get the buggy soon etc and i would rather buy my baby stuff than myself a few clothes. dont know how im going to cope with the rest of the summer!role on next summer when ill have my lil girl here and will be able to have lost weight!
sorry guys just needed that rant

I am dying in this heat! I had about 2 hours slepp last night - my hair was dripping wet because I was so hot - I hate it! I'm just thankful I only have a week or so left!!

I've been to homebase tonight and bought a light weight duvet (4.5 tog) because I was too cold with no covers and the fan last night but too hot with the covers and the fan.

I was praying for morning!

And I defo feel the same as you re: sitting out in the sun, and feeling fat - I can't wait to start losing weight!!

I feel the same. Didnt get to sleep till about 4am from lack of ability to control my temperature, went into work today ( after a lie in) and needed to steal the fan and have it on full at my face on my desk.

To top it off, every part of me feels like its doubled in size, so ive no summer outfits nor ones I would feel comfortable in anyway.. All I can see is at least its not forever.. Roll on next Month :)

urgh same!
all my daughter wants to do right now is cuddle aswell and as lovely as it is its killing me :dohh:

Well you know, all the infinite wisdom of the people around me who feel the need to constantly tell me how miserable I'm going to be this pregnant in warm weather...so far I haven't been any more uncomfortable than I usually am in 94 degree weather!! Only thing is night time...I sleep with a sheet on me and no blanket because I get warm when I'm sleeping.

its 26 degrees today and i made the mistake of going to the hairdressers this morning, i sat in there for 3 hours in this heat which wasnt good at all especially with all the hair dryers on i thought i was going to die lol im now indoors there is no way i can sit out in it as much as i would like to

Lol. its to hot! and i cant even get in a cold bath as im to big now with bump! I just blitzed the kitchen and it was a case of. 1 bowl of washing, wash face and armpits, clean cooker, wash face n arms XD mop the floor, ...wash face n arms! i looked myself like a water fountin =( I R MELTINGG!!!

I went into town this morning and the buses were already boiling. I brought along a big water bottle but I only filled it halfway and it was nearly gone by the time I got there. It's not too bad in the flat now but the sun is just starting to come around to the living room windows. But it's nice to see some sun, I'll admit!

ive had to take my wedding rings off, im sooooooo hot!!
i thought i may get a nice bit of colour about me today, but so far cannot manage to sit in the heat for longer than 10 min!

Lol. its to hot! and i cant even get in a cold bath as im to big now with bump! I just blitzed the kitchen and it was a case of. 1 bowl of washing, wash face and armpits, clean cooker, wash face n arms XD mop the floor, ...wash face n arms! i looked myself like a water fountin =( I R MELTINGG!!!

I've had a long cool shower but still felt the need to wash my armpits again too haha

Yep, but I'm pretty sure I'd be dying pregnant or not. Our heat index has been right at 110*F (that's over 43*C) every day this week. It's the end of May/beginning of June -- unreal!

oh same iam boiling ladies hopfuly weekend the tempertur dropping abit

yeah me but im glad im not gonna have to worry about being pregnant in this heat for much longer :)

Normally I'd be really excited for us to have such lovely hot weather - but heat and pregnancy are not a good combination! My ankles feel really swollen and I've had to take my wedding rings off... I had a really uncomfortable night last night despite having all the windows open and only a sheet on me, I was really wet with sweat, yuck. I tried to sit outside today to enjoy the sunshine and couldn't take it! On the upside, I've used it as an excuse to chain eat frutini ice lollies which are yummy!! I'm off for a cool shower in a minute to try to cool down before going to bed... But I'd still rather see the sunshine than our usual dismal summer! Perhaps it could just bit a little bit cooler.........

Oh its super hot in Texas the lows are in the upper 80s. I hate sweating under my bump and BBS!!!

It was pretty hot the other day here in the US. 93 degrees but felt like over 100..It was so uncomfortable.. but today its only 57:shrug: I guess we're just having really weird weather..lol

yes! i am the same none of my summer clothes fit ! and no point in going to buy some cuz i am due very soon.
i just stay inside with the ac on lol

I am dreading July as that will be my 'final' month (maybe). :wacko: It's been so warm here in Wales, I'm still boiling now and it's nearly 2am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->