Anyone else ever experience this????

BH040

Reaction score
This is probably irrellevant to anything on this forum but yesterday out of no where I started having pain on the left and right side of my belly button extending out to the sides about two inches or so. It not only kinda hurts internally but the skin is also super sensitive even though its not red or showing any signs of irritation. I kinda don't know what to make of it. The water from the shower actually hurt it! and my shirt laying on it hurts a little.... Tummy is super bloated this morning too, not normal for me.

Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences?????:wacko:

Hey,

Sorry to hear. What phase are you in your cycle? I have never experienced or heard of this. Sorry I'm not helping here. Keep us posted.

:dust:

Cd15... had an opk+ yesterday so ov soon....

My last cycle (May) I had similar sensations but without the pain. I felt like something was tugging on the inside on my belly button, and small twinges around it. I asked my doc and he didn't know what to make of it. It ended up passing on it's own, so i'd say wait a bit and then ask your doc? I can't imagine what might be causing it...

Anywho, I hope your pain goes away and you get luck this month :)
x

I haven't experienced exactly what you've described but I have had something similar in the past. My problem then was that I had A LOT of gas that was just stuck in there. The doctor gave me drugs for motility and I felt A LOT better. Perhaps that could be the cause? Or perhaps it's something entirely different. I'm obviously not a doctor...anyway, internal gas can be extremely painful. My skin didn't tingle but the sensation certainly wasn't comfortable.

Hope this helps!

I get pain in my upper abdominal area. The doctors thought for a while it was gastritis, but the tests came back negative. My GP has an idea that it might be IBS. If you keep having abdominal pain there are lots of possibilities, but I haven't heard of any of them being pregnancy-related (besides gas, possibly).

I have had IBS for years but I have never felt anything like this before. I also have fibromyalgia but my abdomen is one of the few areas of my body that I rarely have pain in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->