• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else experience this?

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
So confused! I went to the er Sunday for cramping and passing clots. My hcg measured in at 10,752. I was 5weeks and 3 days on Sunday. The Ultrasound showed a sac and a "normal appearing" yolk sac. I was sent home. I've continued to clot once a day. Saw my doctor today to see if my levels were progressing. She was so convinced they were going to be decreasing and I was going to miscarry. My levels came in 20,569 today at 5 weeks 5 days. I don't know what to do. I am getting rechecked Friday, but so scared. I haven't bled today which is a good sign! But so nervous. I have another scan feb 5th if I don't miscarry...

Sounds like your hcg is doubling appropriately!! :) Lots of women bleed and have perfectly healthy pregnancies. Xx

That's really the only thing that's keeping me going! My doctor was so not optimistic. But she called and said this is the best news I could give you! Hoping my numbers keep increasing!

I bled with DS on and off till about 15wks and he is a healthy nearly 5 yr old and I bled from 6wks till 38wks on and off and she is a healthy 1yr old. This is my only pregnancy I haven't had a bleed with (fingers crossed) and this baby is totally fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->