Anyone else experience this?

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
So yesterday I took my boys and we went trick or treating and went out to dinner. We went to a housing development that we knew and literally after 10 mins of walking my bump was so sore. I think I was having some BH, as my belly was rock hard the whole time. I have spd and sciatica but this was so different as it was all in my bump. Baby was moving and everything but I literally thought I was gonna go into labor. Bump was heavy and sore and for the rest of the night I was the same way.

Was it constant or come and goes? I've been getting BH.. Quite a few and some strong but not painful. Just take my breath away. Did drinking water or sitting help ease them? Hope you are feeling better now. Try to rest and if any pain, make sure you call someone :hugs:

Thanks girl! It's all better today. It felt like a contact pain. It did ease some when sitting but bump was still hard.

I felt this once, too, but I was only like 15 weeks along. It was weird. I took it as a sign to take it easy a little bit and drink extra water as I just felt so crampy and strange. Still not sure what it was and never called my OB because it went away and hasn't happened since.

Yeah, this happens to me if I overdo the walking, starting from about 23 weeks on. It's normal and I don't think it will cause you to go into early labor or anything. Perhaps try a belly support? I find they help a bit.

I remember this happening to me in my first pregnancy when I was 20 weeks. I was out for a walk with friends and my bump started hurting and it felt like it was tightening up. I ended up going back home. It was scary. I still don't know what it was.

I get this when I overdo it, too. Trick or treating had me waddling home, holding my belly (with my 17m old strapped to my chest, of course)! When I keep my bladder empty and drink a lot, I have this problem much less. When I'm 3 miles away from home, I couldn't exactly go to the restroom right away. Lol

I am getting tons of tightening and not sore but uncomfortable feeling across my bump and back, have been the last few weeks on and off :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->