Anyone else experience this?

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm 5DPO now and yesterday I had cramps all day. Later in the evening I had severe cramps and stabbing pain that subsided in about 2 hours or so. At first I thought I was having a mc or something, but no sign of blood (thank goodness)! I'm a little crampy today but nothing unbearable.

Has anyone else had this and gotten a bfp later?

hi. i have to say that anytime you use the words severe, and/or stabbing pain tends not to be a good thing. i'm not trying to be negative, in fact i hope that things turn out the way you want them to. just listen to your body. i had extreme cramping and stabbing pain which turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy, (twice). hopefully, for you it just means your body is working extremely hard to prepare itself for a healthy pregnancy. it is really hard to say because each and every pregnancy is different. keep your chin up. i wish you the BEST!

u do get cramps in very early preg ( and futher along aswell ) i seem to get them every mth now tho :wacko:

right, i agree that you get cramps. i am just worried because she said severe and stabbing. hoping for the best for her.

Thanks Andee and honey08...yeah...it made me really nervous...I almost went to the ER but I laid down on my back and it subsided, and I seem fine today. Is it common to have sharp pains that go away when it comes to ectopic or mc? I always thought the pains would last and med-heavy bleeding would be associated. I had no blood whatsoever so I'm just hoping my body is working overtime.

the fact that they seem to be easing up, and or going away may be a good sign. mine started gradually, and continued to increase until it was unbearable. i can't say if it is normal or not to be experiencing what you are feeling...i have yet to have a full term, or normal pregnancy. i'm sorry if i scared you. i'm hoping that things will turn out well for you!

Hi Ladies,

I'm 5DPO now and yesterday I had cramps all day. Later in the evening I had severe cramps and stabbing pain that subsided in about 2 hours or so. At first I thought I was having a mc or something, but no sign of blood (thank goodness)! I'm a little crampy today but nothing unbearable.

Has anyone else had this and gotten a bfp later?

Hey

I had this last pregnancy and it was implantation i think - mine only lasted minutes but was very severe and sharp. Good luck xx

Thank you twinkle458! I really hope that's what it was last night. I really hope I caught a bean!

hey just want to say bear in mind that it might not be pregnancy related, although of course it could be implantation. if you are at all worried in the next few days get it checked, better to be safe than sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->