Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

Congrats to all with BFPs! I haven't been around much, that's awesome!

As for me, well, CD 7 and FF has like 10 days pinpointed as fertile for this cycle...makes no sense at all! I'm getting worried, its officially been a year since hubby and I stopped using protection. I don't know what to do next. Need to work on losing some weight I guess. Ugh. I just want a BFP!

:cry: braven. I hit the year mark for coming off protection last month. I'm also working on losing weight I shockingly put on 4 stone during and after pregnancy and went from a 12- 18 I have lost 2.5 stone and am a 14 now but would like to shift the last 1.5 stone. I genuinely believe my weight plays a factor in all these difficulties as I'm quite petite and shouldn't weigh more than 10 stone max.

I hope you get your long awaited bfp soon. :dust:

:cry: braven. I hit the year mark for coming off protection last month. I'm also working on losing weight I shockingly put on 4 stone during and after pregnancy and went from a 12- 18 I have lost 2.5 stone and am a 14 now but would like to shift the last 1.5 stone. I genuinely believe my weight plays a factor in all these difficulties as I'm quite petite and shouldn't weigh more than 10 stone max.

I hope you get your long awaited bfp soon. :dust:

Yeah I am a bit heavier than when I got pregnant with DD... I struggle in the summer though to do anything about it because I work at a camp and am not home except for Saturday and is stressful. Probably a poor excuse but I know that I fail at dieting in the summer. So I guess in the Fall if we haven't gotten our BFP I will buckle down and start exercising and watching what I eat. I will probably talk to my gyn but I'm pretty sure she's going to say lose weight and stop breastfeeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->