Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

How's everyone doing?

Clareabell- have you ovulated yet?

Itsychic- did you go 4 blood work yet to confirm?

Afm- I'm 7dpo and no major symptoms, besides the usual tender bb's. I also noticed that after I ate last night and today, I've had this weird taste(almost like blood) in my mouth. Idk, maybe I just want a bfp so bad, that I'm imagining the metallic taste:(

Hope you ladies are doing ok:)

I'm keeping my fx'd for you!!! When is AF due? Hoping this is your month!!

Clareabell- good news on the +OPK! I had the same thing last month... I was expecting the +OPK around CD16 or 17 and didn't get it until CD20! Were you able to BD around that time? Sending you lots of *baby dust* as well :hugs:

@ Wildchic- where I live (Netherlands) they don't do blood work to confirm. I called my midwife yesterday and they have scheduled me for a scan and first appointment on July 9th, so I have to wait until then to see if everything is 'normal'. Assuming I don't m/c before then, that's the first time I'll see the mw.

Think positive, I'm sure your little one will be fine. Didn't know that's how it works in Netherlands. Keep us updated with your scan, 9th July is around the corner and would be nice to read that all is ok.

Af due the 27th June for me. I've been having this bloody taste in my mouth since last night, not sure if its a symptom or if I'm getting my hopes up(as usual), tender bb's and that's it.

I've decided, if its a bfn this cycle, I won't chart or do opk's. They really stress me out!

Good Luck with your scan:)

Hi girls hope ur all ok I'm due af in 5 days, fingers crossed but I hold no hope whatso ever :( never do , I haven't really had any symptoms but I didn't with my son until I was about 6 weeks, I've been having back ache my belly feels wierd and I've been feeling sick and really hot but think that's just the heat, my boobs hurt bt then it goes away x

Fx for you donna:)

I sometimes just feel like giving up on ttc! Its such a mission. Why do we put ourselves through this? Its going on two years since I had my last depo shot, something should have happened:(

I guess all we have is our hope!

Thank you hun, so do I,
I always say I'm going to stop trying but I never do. But I don't think I can go through much more heartache x

Goodluck hun x

Hi girls, how is everyone , its quiet on here x

Hi donna, I'm ok, I guess. And you?

Where are you in your cycle?

Clearabell- have you confirmed O yet?

I'm on cd28/12dpo, af should show her face by wednesday or friday. If she does, I go for blood work on cd3 to find out what's up. I've been having some crazy symptoms though, like metallic taste on 6+7dpo and then again on 11dpo, but bfn on 9 & 11dpo.

Hope everyone is doing ok:)

I'm not to bad thank you, well I'm due af 2moz , cycle day 27 I've just done a test and got a faint line bt I'm not hopefull I'm due on 2moz and don't feel pregnant x

I'm not to bad thank you, well I'm due af 2moz , cycle day 27 I've just done a test and got a faint line bt I'm not hopefull I'm due on 2moz and don't feel pregnant x

Girl, please update after you do a test! Its good to read when others get their bfp's. I really hope this is it for you! Kmfx you see big bold lines 2moro!

Good luck Donna :) I did o eventually on cd 25! I'm not expecting anything the cycle just trying not to think about and moving forward. It's my Dd 2nd birthday on Wed had her party today so keeping my mind off ttc stress

Thank u girls ill do anuva test in the morning and let uno x fingers crossed4 us all x

Good luck Donna :) I did o eventually on cd 25! I'm not expecting anything the cycle just trying not to think about and moving forward. It's my Dd 2nd birthday on Wed had her party today so keeping my mind off ttc stress

So, you're 3dpo, right? Still a long way to go, hope it ends in a bfp for you:)

I just told dh that bb's feel heavier and he laughed! Men, they really know how to make you feel like you going crazy!

I've done a clear blue cudnt wait late !
Its positive but faint still x

I think a congrats are in order! I wish you a h&h pregnancy donna

I hope that line gets darker to.

Afm- I'm 13dpo and all my symptoms are gone:(
Af is due this week:( was planning on testing today, but another bfn would have made me sad! I'd rather just let af show up

Thanks girls aww hun I have no symtoms either only sore boobs that come and go x

Quick question- have any of you experienced a blob of yellow and stretchy cm at 13dpo? I'm finding it weird, coz I had clear stretchy cm at about 9dpo and I never experienced this before. Also getting that metallic taste again today.

Happy birthday to your DD!!! My DS's 2nd birthday is Sunday. Can't believe they're 2 already!

Thanks girls aww hun I have no symtoms either only sore boobs that come and go x

Congrats Donna!!! That's fantastic news!! I had the same 'symptoms' (sore boobs) for a day or two and then no symptoms at all (still none) so that doesn't necessarily mean anything. How many DPO are you?

Congrats again!

And fx'd for the rest of you as well!! :flower:

Hope everyone is doing ok:)

I had bad cramps last night at 13dpo and I'm counting myself out:( I did a test yesterday afternoon and it was bfn:(

Good luck to all still in:)

Ur not out til af arrives hun x I'm not sure how many days past ovualtion I am , I've done another test this morning tho and its darker :) https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130625-00408.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->