Anyone else experiencing this?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
I'm 14+4 and keep feeling really really weak and shaky, same feeling as when you haven't eaten or drunk for ages but i have! I have suffered with anaemia in all my other pregnancies but not this early more like end of 2nd trimester, is it too early to be anaemic would you say? Im going to the doctors in the morning and will request blood test which i will also go and get tomorrow. Anyone else had or having this? X

When I read the first part of your post, anaemia was the first thing that popped into my head. Hopefully that's all it is x

Same as pp, I straight away thought anaemia. Especially if you know you're prone during pregnancy. May have just happened earlier this time. Hope you get it sorted and feel better soon

It could be anemia or it could even be blood pressure related. I get that way sometimes and my blood pressure is almost always low during pregnancy, for some reason. I'm trying to add more sodium to my diet this time.

Thank you for replies ladies, had my blood test this morning full blood count so hopefully get results back in 3 days x

Had this in my last pregnancy. Everything came back normal apart from it indicated had a viral infection and she put it down to that

I'm a type 1 diabetic. To me it sounds like you have low blood sugar. Have them test your blood glucose levels.

I'm a type 1 diabetic. To me it sounds like you have low blood sugar. Have them test your blood glucose levels.

I've had to get another blood test yesterday testing for this! As the stupid doctor didn't include it on my first form she just tested for iron and b12 etc but missed off sugar, so hopefully have those results by Monday. Low blood sugar, stupid question but would that mean that ive not eaten enough sugar or had too much? Im clueless as you can tell lol x

Low blood sugar is that usually you need a little sugar to make you feel better.
I have low blood pressure and it can make you feel dizzy and exhausted. I've been told to eat regularly and not stand up too quickly.

Hopefully it's something like that as although it's annoying you just need to take it easy and you'll be fine.

Thank you all for your replies, all blood test results have come back completely normal and blood pressure is ok, so maybe i need to just eat even more lol all very strange ay?! X

Thank you all for your replies, all blood test results have come back completely normal and blood pressure is ok, so maybe i need to just eat even more lol all very strange ay?! X

Glad everything looks good with your blood!

So happy for you that you don't have to deal with the highs and lows of blood sugar. It really is no picnic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->