Anyone else feel huge?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mummy2bm, Nov 14, 2011.

1. mummy2bm

mummy2bm Well-Known Member

I'm 22wks and it seems I have a massive bump. The girls I used to work with saw me today & said I looked full term & seemed shocked when I told them still got 18wks to go.

Now I just feel like a right fat frump & worrying about gaining more weight, still a size 14 on bottom & 12 on top but still wanna :cry:

Anybody else feel/been told they look big for ur stage?

2. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Yep <<<<

haha! One old woman had a look of pure horror on her face when I told her how long I have left and she asked if it was twins... thanks..

lol

have you got a pic? xx

3. mummy2bm

will get one uploaded shortly, if i can fit in the zoom lol

4. mummy2bm

22weeks - sorry I'm in my pjs already lol not very flattering choice of outfit :haha:

5. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Ive been in my pjs since 4oclock haha you have a lovely bump xx

6. Mummy Bean

Mummy Bean Parker & Dougs Mum

tell me about it, i posted last week as couldnt believe i still had 20 weeks to go after feeling soo large.

Stood on the scales yesterday for the first time in weeks and nearly cried.

people at work keep asking if either a) is it twins or b) or how soon until u leave?

I still have 19 weeks eek

7. Samah007

Samah007 Well-Known Member

I'm only 18 weeks and people swear I have a few months left. When I tell them I'm due in April the look of astonishment on their face is priceless. For the longest time DH was saying I was small and then one day he said, "Wow, you're really pregnant!" Thanks!

8. SabrinaKat

SabrinaKat Delighted Mum to Finn

I used to be quite heavy, but lost three stone last year (40-45lbs), I looked in the mirror yesterday and burst into tears -- I feel like a fat pig, but it depends on the clothes -- my regular clothes look silly, but maternity dresses are ok BUT being petite, very hard to find things that look ok....sigh...am glad that I am finishing at Christmas and can become budda lady for the last six weeks or so....

best wishes

PS. STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES -- BAD, BAD NEWS!

9. mummy2bm

Thanks ladies feel loads better, I know I cant diet whilst pregnant so will just enjoy til our little lady appears. Doubt I'll have time to eat much with 2 under 2's lol

I'm sure we'll miss our bumps when they've gone so lets enjoy them whilst we can : ) x

10. Kaede351

Kaede351 Guest

You don't look that big hun! (I've been in my PJs since I got home from shopping at 2.30 lol) I think I look bigger than you, and I'm not that far ahead! I feel MASSIVE! And it doesn't really help that when I got on the scales on friday I'd put on a grand total of 19lbs :( I wanted to cry there and then in my mum's bathroom haha

XxX

11. misshopefull

misshopefull Well-Known Member

Lovely looking bump. To me you just look lovely and pregnant x

12. Widger

Widger Mummy at last

My son is 17 months and I am DEFO bigger this time round than last. I'm a little concerned that if I'm this big now.... what the hell will I look like come full term

I actually have a bigger bump than you from your pic.... just ignore the comments

13. Spiffynoodles

Spiffynoodles 4 kids 4 and under

If you want to be told you're small, talk to women who are 10-15 weeks farther along. They're more than happy to tell you how cute and small you are! :haha:

14. BeachyBronzer

Yeah me too! I feel massive.

Everyone keeps saying to me how big I am, and am I sure theres only one baby in there!! ... aaahh!

15. mummy2bm

I keep forgetting that I didn't lose all the baby weight b4 #2 appeared, think everyone else forgets as well, never mind I love my bump (at least now people aren't scared to ask when I'm due :haha:)

16. Ashlee B x

Ashlee B x Teejay N Kaycie

Aww hun you look fab, still kinda small actually defo not full term or as tho you're carrying twins hehe. I feel huge for 25 weeks tho lol but baby isnt all that big so not too fussed :)

17. waiting 4 bfp

waiting 4 bfp Well-Known Member

Oh man do I feel you. i was big enuf then about 4 days ago i really exploded. I asked ym DH, do i look as big as I feel? And he said No... u look bigger (and smiled, he was jokin). I BAWLED!!! Even my friends r like I DONT CARE THAT YOUVE HAD APPROX 10 ULTRASOUNDS ALREADY THERES A 2ND BABY HIDING I KNOW IT!!! I mean jesus ppl when A girls already sensative why make her feel like crap even more when u know it makes her feel so bad?! But i figured id upload a pic of my bump at 20 weeks to show ya that were pretty similar.. or at least I think so lol

Attached Files:

18. BleedingBlack

BleedingBlack Well-Known Member

I'm a little over 17 weeks and feel so huge already!

19. xloulabellex

xloulabellex Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

Exactly the same boat babe.. which should help us ALL with this post... we're not the only one's that show early hey :) xxx

20. xloulabellex

xloulabellex Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

OMG i have this too

"is it twins?"

no.

"you sure?"

Yes, i've had 3 scans.. all only show one baby.

"But they can hide you know??!"

I THINK MYSELF AND THE FOOKING DOCTORS KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

Gah.